Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

tamaki finished eating as he was alone, deciding to practice as his hair and fur turned a sleek black and his eyes red as he exuded the aura of death.
The primordial within camp could even sense his unknown powers, on par with her almost
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

I smiled wider. "War? It's been so long since I've seen a good war. And the last one we had here was declared by Ares and he can be a little..." I broke off waving a hand around the general area of my head. "But, don't you think that's a little drastic? I bet I can get to him and make him understand reason. Maybe even make him kinder." I had been told I was persuasive before but I rarely ever tried to use it.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Ares?" Sarutohiko looked ready to explode now "I should have melted that piece of crap earlier!" I sigh and motion for Chess to stop talking about it because the earth under us was starting to shake like an earthquake which I negated to a small tremor so it wouldn't cause panic and destruction"

My smile flickered and wavered. Oops. Taking the hint my gaze dropped to the ground. That wasn't good. "It was just a simple war. Everyone needs a good war now and then right? Plus he lost anyway. SO there's no need to beat up the god of war!" My tone was wavering constantly now. Eek.

I smack Chess on the head not so lightly "Stop. Talking." Growled as the earth shook even more violently and I struggled to stop the tremors and then shakes my mother by the shoulder "Alright mother that is enough."
Tamaki sat on the ground to metitate as the grass around him started to die slowly as his practiced on refining his aura

Squeaking at my head injury, I shot Ensho a glare. "I could you know...." I shot a look at my hands at her mothers wrists and at Ensho, repeating the cycle multiple times. I jabbed my head towards her at the same time.

I rather you not touch me" The primordial said coldly and broke contact with Chess walking away towards the Shinto cabin again from where she sensed the fox

I groaned. Looking at Ensho I remarked, "I always seem to P I double S off everyone I meet these days." I tilted my head. "Do you know where she is going?" My eyes turned a light purple.
he sat there meditating as the grass died off and any other living thing near him as he held his katana next to him

Ho? I would appreciate if you didn't kill my domain on purpose" Saru seemed amused
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Chess wrote:
I focused back on Clyde. I thought I should spice things up. Maybe go for a different approach? "Are you dating anyone right now?" I asked innocently. Maybe I would even catch him off guard. I tilted my head to the side a little.

Clyde blushed lightly, minorly surprised by the answer. "Erm... not at the moment, no. Why do you ask?' he said

((HE BLUSHED?!))

Ensho Uzumaki wrote:
((HE BLUSHED?!))

((Pretty much :D))

((ho? That was unexpected... *tilted head to side* someone get him a girlfriend that is not too seductive and just accidentally bumps into him and isn't a rule breaker like us!))

((OMG YASSSS))

I smiled pleased at the response. "No reason. I mean you don't really seem like the person to be single ya know?" My eyes turned to a light shade of pink. "I mean I can think of a couple people who I would think are single but you didn't strike me as one." I wondered if he was embarrassed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked, looking up at her

I felt my face flush at his scrutiny. "Nothing." I mumbled. "All I mean, is that you seem like you would have a girlfriend or boyfriend." I wondered if I put my foot in my mouth again. I usually did. I felt my eyes turn cloudy with confusion.

((lmao Chess are you feeling into Clyde now? *grinned* so much drama. Imma AFK to make dinner. Go Chess Go! get Clyde some hot steamy action))

"Not at the moment," he said, casting his eyes back down to the paper he just finished, setting it to the corner of the desk before sitting upright, leaning back slightly on the chair

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus