Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((..............................oof....................))
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

((lol))

((So))

((shush))
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Janus felt sat quietly thinking about his vengeance against Zeus and all of Olympus. With his deal with Atlas, he will release him and replace him with something else, and in return, The titan will help him to rally the other titans and began the march on Olympus. But he knew he wasn't ready until an incident of any kind will come and distract the gods on that. After thinking over his plan he saw ruffling in the bushes nearby, He got up and went to check it.

She stared at the ocean until she laid down, "Yep its official, I'm the 3rd wheel."
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Eek!! What have I missed? I just got back from school >.<))

((Just read it, to much to explain.))
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((hey, i will need an explaination if you dont mind doing that for me ramoth once you are done figuring it out yourself, please mail it to me as i will not be back on until like 4:30 my time, Please?))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

(( Uhh of course! I'll try and find where I last left off and start from there <3))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Chess wrote:
"You know, I can usually read people very well." I mentioned turning to him. "But you are so unpredictable that it seems you are more chaotic than me. I can't understand anything you do." My eyes settled on a nice mustard yellow. I opened my mouth and closed it turning away.

He nodded. "Ah, makes sense," he said, turning away. "Why don't you want to go back to the pool?" he asked, looking into the water
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((this is sad ... everyone has school and gets free WHEN im asleep meaning so much is going on and i cannot do anything about it :( ))
((Yo, seems like a lot has been going on in this thread :) ))

I looked at the water and bit my lip. "Um." I paused considering my next words. "I almost drowned." I whispered as if the realization just hit me. "I almost drowned and I didn't feel a need to surface." I shivered. "That's why." I responded flatly.

"Well... i'm gonna go in for a little" he said, getting up and stretching, before diving in the pool
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

As he was checking it out he heard it again and went to its location. As he pushed the books slightly he found a fox pup. It looked frighted as if was abandoned by its family. He then whistled for. As he whistled it came to him as if it were hypnotized. As it came closer he slowly and gently picked up the fox, he looked at it and the fox pup seemed to be a male. He then spoke to it, "You seem to be a scared fox" it then yelped a quiet and sad whine. Flint, then said to the fox, "You may stay with me and I think will name you... Leon." He smiled at the fox. He then began to walk to his office to let the fox settle there and to get a change of clothes.

((also, by the way, draka is lesbian, so please do not start shipping her with males if you want to ship her, thank you))

Pausing, I seriously considered going back into the pool. Just for a little? I bit my lip. Ugh. I stepped down the steps until I was at my knees. Shuddering I sat down. I watched him swim perfectly with envy. Even I wasn't that good.

((where is the pool, am i able to easily walk there while in camp))

He enjoyed the swim, swimming back and forth with grace. He hasn't swam in a while

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus