Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Can I jump in anywhere? Or could I just lurk around the camp because I don't think Clyde likes me yet XD))
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((camp half blood has a beach, what am i thinking, i will just go to the beach))

she walks to the beach and feels the sand on her feet"it has been a while since i have been here"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Ramoth Silverblood wrote:
((Can I jump in anywhere? Or could I just lurk around the camp because I don't think Clyde likes me yet XD))

((Just don't do anything dumb :P))

(Okie dokies x3)

She quietly walked around the camp, familiarizing herself with it, if she was going to stay here she'd need to know where things were. But if what Clyde had said was true she would just go back to her 'normal' life. She hoped she didn't run into Clyde, or Flint for that matter, she strongly disliked people who thought they should lock her up somewhere.

she removes her gloves, thinking of going for a swim
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

I called out to him as he swam. "And..." I paused bashful. "Sorry for trying to hypnotize you earlier." I said softly. I almost hoped he hadn't heard my but I knew he did. I hoped he didn't know how I felt about him or at least felt the same way.

He didn't hear, and it was probably good that he didn't
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

I breathed out a sigh of relief knowing I would probably have to tell him later. Still, I was mostly content for now. I wondered when he would finish but I ended up staring at his abs as he swam again. my god I am terrible

she dives in with her normal shirt on, as she does not care if it gets wet

Hearing the splashing of water from a pool nearby she turned on her heel, walking in the opposite direction.

((do you mean the pool or beach, as there is a beach in camp halfblood))

((I mean the pool))

((ok, i was just getting bored, that is why i asked)) she swims around

He eventually finished, getting out
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

He changed his clothes from and wore gray sweatpants and a simple black shirt. Leon, the fox he found was at his feet looking to be picked up. He picked and baby him as he opened the door and left to be near the poolside. As he was walking he bumped into Sliverblood which caused him almost to drop Leon.
((Back after some EXAUSTING homework and some delicious chicken noodle soup!))

Seeing most people gathered in/around the pool, Shadow walked over, took off his weapons and his sweatshirt, and dove stright in, not carring about being in his normal clothes.

Her eyes narrowed and she backed away from Flint, suspicion glimmering in her gaze, one hand straying behind her back, resting on the hilt of her sword.
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

He was able to keep his balance and keep the fox in his hands through it was too close for comfort for him. As turned to Sliverblood he said to her, "Sorry, I didn't see you ther... Wait a minute your that girl who went through the barrier illegally." he voice turning into a more serious tone.

"i wonder why everyone is at the pool when we have a beach"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus