Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

"Why would he do that?" I repeated. "Maybe to start a new game to play, i'm not sure. Ares is Ares and he is the god of war so..." I trailed off. "He can do whatever he wants apparently." I said with venom in my tone.
He made a motion for them to follow to their cabin
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

He winced. "Understood." Gaze drifting, Rhys noticed the gesture, blinking. Cautiously, he took a step forward.
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

I started humming softly while laying down. Forgetting anyone else was there. My eyes changed to a calm blue. It was a tune I could probably translate to piano tunes, however there still was no piano. It made me restless.

Without a pause, I strode towards him. "Ok." I replied cautiously. I could follow someone. I could be complaint. I looked back at Rhys. "Come on~" I muttered under my breath.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

I tuck Tamaki into our bed gently with warm blankets and goes to make food. When I return I shrug "Ares seems to be your typical Ahole. Mother crushed him thrice but well so-called 'immortality' kept him alive... i say she should have wiped his existence off from this plane." Munched on some chips while handing the others some snacks

I grinned. "That would be fun. I could call on Cronos....joking joking" I added as an afterthought. "Maybe mother could create a timeless prison that he can live in forever." I said with a broad smile.
He gets comfy as he hugs his kiseru "wait......can I smoke?" He asks as his tails wags under the covers

No, you cannot. You are sick remember? But you can smoke this... consider it a gift" Handed Tamaki a very special blend I created for him a while ago. "It should help with healing... don't worry I can divert the smoke out"

Looked around at the two girls and Rhys "Ah Mr. Wizard ..." Smirked lightly "Pulled anything out of your hat yet?"

I gave a short laugh. "She's got you there Rhys. That's what comes with being a wizard." I said with a grin.

He had followed Altaira into the cabin, though he had stayed in the background. Or, he attempted to, at least. As his name was mentioned, he perked and laughed sarcastically. "Ha ha. Very funny. Bippity-Bobbity boo-" He wiggled his fingers with a small laugh. "Watch out. I'll curse you, if you're not careful."
He pulls his paws out, setting it up as he struggles to hold his kiseru, looking to the wizard "oh that is where we met"

I gave a loud laugh. "You know you probably could curse her Rhys." I suggested lightly. "It wouldn't hurt her." I gave a wary glance at Ensho. "Although it might hurt me. Or more specifically she might hurt me."

"Oh please- I'm not that mean," He chuckled, lowering his hands. "But, I could." He narrowed his eyes with a smirk.

Hm if your spell misfires and hit my mate I will incinerate all of you" Made one of those sickly sweet smiles that they do in anime that promises a s_t ton of pain afterwards
He drops his kiseru, trying to pick it up having trouble with his paws

"Hey- hey-" Rhys laughed nervously, holding up his hands. "I didn't say I was going to fire. I have drawn no weapons." He murmured beneath his breath, "Someone wave the white flag of surrender-"

"Yeah, she's pretty serious about him." I turned to Ensho. "Hey Ensho, did he tell you that he mates for life? And he chose you~ Isn't that romanticcccc"
He struggles as he seem agitated trying hid hardest but kept failing behind them as they converse

I shift over under the covers and held Tamaki against me holding up his kiseru for him to smoke "There we go"

Snapped my eyes to the girl "I am a dragon. We mate for life as well" Stared at her like what she said was insulting assuming I didn't know about mates

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus