Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Chess wrote:
((Lmao Clyde))

I'm not? My expression was simply confused for a couple moments. "I'm a bother to everyone. The only person who seems to almost like me is Ensho, and when I met her, we hated each other."

He shrugged, before heading into his office
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

Slightly frustrated, I kept pace. "Soooo?" I asked. I hoped he would say yes I Just hoped he couldn't tell.
He laughs "it is all real, we are both from japan...oh also gender is a concept I dont understand, for me it depends on what form I feel like taking"
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

"Nice to know I'm not going crazy.." Rhys clicked his tongue, glancing around the cabin.
The cabin was japanese style, paper sliding doors and tatami mats as he notices "Take your shoes off" he says not noticing till now
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Laughed softly at how cute Tamaki sounded when he was being bossy

Rhys stiffened, awkwardly slipping off his shoes and picking them up. "Do.. I just put them on the mat..?"
"No put them on the stone ground at the entrance, I am old fashion about this"

He nodded, walking backwards out the door. Clumsily, Rhys fumbled over the stone before placing his shoes on it, but he recovered quickly and reentered.
He looks down "I dont spend alot of time in this form, do I look odd?" He says as he keeps smoking

I sweatdrop and patted Tamaki feeding him some fish
He eats it happily as his tails wags happily "can I have some regular meat sometime?'

Awkwardly, Rhys blinked at the two, looking between them. This, of all times, was one of the moments he wished he could use his wizardry to just.. disappear.

Very well then. How about later hm?"
He yawns slowly falling asleep as he transforms back to the cub form, the black and gold kimono falling off

I smile and nod to the others as we slip out and let him sleep

Seeing as Takami had fallen asleep, Rhys takes a small step back, following Ensho out of the cabin.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Chess wrote:
Slightly frustrated, I kept pace. "Soooo?" I asked. I hoped he would say yes I Just hoped he couldn't tell.

"I've already been around the camp," he said. "But thank you for the offer," he said kindly

I sit out of the cabin on a log and nodded "Well how is the place so far?"
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

Why was he being kind? My mind automatically trusted it. "You're welcome.." I said, my mind reeling for something else I needed to assist him with. I couldn't find anything. My eyes turned a rusty red color.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus