Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

Rhys, feeling the awkward yet irritated tension, inhaled and tried to put on a smile. "Hey.. We're all friends, right? Let's not get frustrated over the little things-" He paused, his attention snapping back to Ensho. "Wait- Back up. Say that again?"
He starts smoking with ensho's help, relaxed "dont blame her.....more human related beings dont understand different between dating and mating." He blows out smoke as his tails wag
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Chess wrote:
Pausing I felt conflicted. I got up to leave and started walking towards the woods when I sat down on another chair. I leaned back and closed my eyes, facing the sun. I didn't need to let him know I didn't want to leave even if I did. I hoped I looked casual enough.

He walked past her, soaking wet and trying to dry himself of as he made his way back to his office
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

I cracked open one of my eyes as I watched him pass me. I wonder. Quickly I got up. "Hi! I'm probably annoying you? Am I annoying you? Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted a tour of the camp. And also, I was wondering how you came into being counselor here. Again sorry If I'm annoying you I can leave." I finished quickly.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Say what again?" Looked at Rhys

"Did I hear you correctly? Dragon? You're a...? What?" He blinked a few times, slightly confused.

((Am I annoying you? I'm annoying you. Notice me senpai))

He looked at her. "Ah. You're not much of a bother to me." he said
"Yes she is a dragon and I am a divine nine tailed fox"

((this is so much anime drama lmao... omg ... Chess is Sakura and Clyde is Sasuke! its perfect!))

Yes I am a dragon... well sort of Dragon yes"

((I'm gonna be off for a little))
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

((Lmao Clyde))

I'm not? My expression was simply confused for a couple moments. "I'm a bother to everyone. The only person who seems to almost like me is Ensho, and when I met her, we hated each other."

His mouth opened and shut as he failed to say complete words, nodding once. "I thought you guys were joking-" He muttered, blankly staring at the two.

"You already saw Tamaki in his foxy form"
"Tho that isnt really what a divine fox looks like, I am still young and compared to the lifespan of a divine fox I am still a cub"

"Well- Yes-" He shrugged. "But, as you know, magic seems to be common here. How do I know this isn't some illusion? A daydream?" He gasped dramatically. "What if you're the wizards, and you're making me believe I'm one of you?" He paused. "Actually, scratch that. That theory doesn't exactly work, for I've been Harry Potter most of my life-"

Petted Tamaki while he spoke
Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

I piped in from the background. "Did you know there is a theory where Harry Potter imagined all of his adventures and he was really under the closet the whole time? How sad would it be if the last sentence of the last book was 'And then Harry woke up under the stairs'" I gave a little laugh.
His tails wag "I dont blame you....foxes are tricky to deal with afterall" he says continuing to smoke

"Oh my Gods- This isn't real-" The bewildered sorcerer ducked his head, placing his hands on his temples. "I've gone insane, and I'm hallucinating- I've been in the forest this whole time, haven't I?" He drew a sharp breath.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus