Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Don't worry Izanagi has returned to the shrine... leave him be. He is mourning the loss of two of his children" Sighed and summoned the wolf for us to leave
Damien hims and nods as he climbs on to the back. Hos weapons stay as they are. "Maybe, its another pantheon..."

Unsure" Sighed softly "I should technically be getting some new domains... something that will help calm things down"
Damien sighs and nods at her. "Maybe I shoukd finally inherit. Horus has been ofdering to retire for a while now..." he says before shaking his head.

Horus is much older than most" Smiled a bit "You will make a fine Sky god" Nodded "The Greeks are still young so Apollo will enjoy himself"
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Hey! I am finding it hard to see who I ship more now... Darn it!))
Damien smiles and kisses her cheek, "Thank you" he whispers to her and sighs. "Lets get to this camp"

She was talking to the new kid and went to the big house, after a while, he walked back to his cabin and she called the taxi company. "Yes hello- no I- Very well." Great, they were closed. She walked over to the lake and sat on the shore, making small animals out of the water. "Well they are closed for the weekend so I'm stuck here until then."

Damien and I appear in the camp. As Godly beings we were allowed passage through. Inwas anyway an ex_camper and Damien was son of Apollo so it made sense
Tamaki soon departed from chess heading back to the cabin and spot a not, reading it as he turns back to the small cub form

A small tremor could be felt so she went to investigate, "Ensho? Where did you disappear to and whos your friend?" She stopped about 20 feet away.
Tamaki felt a burning sensation as the mark he left on ensho's body started to drain energy from her, drawing energy to Tamaki as to restore his as his tails start regrowing

Who are you?" Tilted head to side curiously looking at Liz

I feel a minor draw on me and cancel it. I frown wondering what that was about but I push that aside for later and atared at the girl

"Um ouch..." She looked hurt, "Um I'm Liz, remember?" She shuffled her feet on the ground.
His tails now regrew as engulfed in flames returning to his black haired, muscular form used for combat, having more of a samurai look as there is no trace of being a fox left. Getting dressed and holding his Kiseru and Katana he heads out to where ensho is.
soon Ariving at the state as he wore a Kimono, the colar somewhat loose so his chest is half exposed, going up to his collarbone and neck exposed.
Ensho's mark exposed

... Sorry love I do not know who you are" Looked at Liz seeing she was hurt "Perhaps... you knew of my sealed form when I was at camp." Looked over at Tamaki "Ah ... a child of Inari and Tsukiyomi... greetings."
Damien slips his arm around Ensho a little protectively as he looks around. He then licks his lips, "This must be one of the friends you made while, you spent time here," he says. He then raises an eyebrow at another camper that had arrived. He felt different than the other campers. "Who are you?"
"I could ask the same of you.......What do you mean sealed form" he says in a cold tone, letting out the aura of death, entering the state of a war god

"Tamaki, Do you know what's happening?" She looked at the other person next to Ensho, Apollo's kid.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus