Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

"I am unaware, but my instinct is telling me something" he says vaguly acting unlike his usual self
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"Great... So what does that mean?" She fingered her bracelet but didn't transform it, yet.
he took a stance, a form a quick draw Bushido style
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

ah...well the Majority of the Shinto pantheon sealed me away when I was 21. They reverted me to a child lost in the world doomed to have my memories wiped out every moon day and remain wandering around. As a Demi-God of all things. I was destined to get my domains when I turned 21... but they took my inheritance from me and tossed me to a human world
Damien sneers at Tamaki, "Look here you pathetic little nothing, I am Damien, Son of Horus and Apollo, The Desert Prince and Future Pharaoh fo the Egyptian Deities, Mate of Ensho Goddess of the Skies and the Black Sun."he licks his lips as his real eye lights up in anger." Who are you?"he licks his lips and tilts his head to the side.

I have currently been unsealed with the recent passings of my biological parents. You fall under my jurisdiction now..." Looked at Tamaki and nodded

Ensho Uzumaki wrote:
I have currently been unsealed with the recent passings of my biological parents. You fall under my jurisdiction now..." Looked at Tamaki and nodded

(ah well ... this came in before Damien's reply lol)

Liz jolted back, "Oi Sun boy! Chill out! And what do you mean mate?" She walked next to Tamaki.
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Flint had returned hours ago this time in his office polishing his PPsh when he the saw the commotion outside, he sighed and put down his layed the gun on his desk and walked outside with Leon walking alongside him. As he got out he spotted Damien and said to him, "Who are you."
"So what....why Would you want that stupid Inheritence......would'nt you rather be free" he yells as he exerts an aura that makes the animals nearby feint as any carnivores gathered as if coming to his call

He glares at Damien
"My name i Tamaki, Heir of the Moon and Harvest, Also her mate" He glares, clearly planning to kill Damien as his nine tails and fox ears are soon exposed
((I have to leave for abit so can we pause this momentarily.......till I return if that is ok))

Liz looked between them and sighed. "This is why I don't get involved with mating things, the males turn into over territorial b@st@rds."
"Child, I am a God, know your place," Danien says glaring at Liz, before turning his attention to Janus. He tilts his head to the side before humming. "Son of Janus, stay out of this, it is none of your concern," he says in a commanding tone before once again facing Tamaki.

"You clearly know nothing of family, you glorified dog" he growls out as he draws his khopesh. He looks around at the animals and laughs. "Of course, the dog is afraid to face me honorably, pathetic," he spits before growling. An aura of pure energy starts pulsing around him. He laughs and twirls his khopesh in hand. "I am hers and she is mine, as we have been for years"

I simply float in the air watching my sweet Damien with a grin. It was kinda hot to just watch him get all angry. After all... he very rarely got angry at anything

"CHILD! THIS CHILD HAS SAVED YOUR PARENTS ASSES MULTIPLE TIMES!" She turned to Ensho as a large storm cloud had formed and was thundering. "What do you mean about mate?!? What about Tamaki?!"

((actually Horus doesn't interact with any of the Greek pantheon except Apollo so technically you wouldn't have saved his ass...))

((Shes raging))

Simply dispelled the storm like it was an everyday thing "I do not know a Tamaki. Perhaps my newer memories got deleted upon my unsealing"

She took a deep breath, her hair had started to turn black and the ends and her left eye was turning red, "Tamaki is your OTHER MATE..."
Damien snorts before shaking his head, "Any from my Fathers Pantheon would rather perish than be saved by the likes of a Greek, so stop your tantrum, Child" he growls out, making the sky darken once again. Cracking with electricity.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus