Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Right))
Damiens heart shattered as he felt his pain. He couldn't comprehend being part of what caused it. He quickly walks over to her. Ignoring the destruction around them with ease. His mind and eye rested solely on the love of his immortal life. He falls to his knees besides her, and wraps his arms around her, pulsing a warm and comforting light and heat around her. He starts to sing her a song from their childhood, as he rocked her front and backwards.
((Oh))

((Chill it's fine))
His eyes becomes sharper as he was unaware of what has occured around him, soon yelling "SHUT THE HELL UP ALL OF YOU!!!!!" He says in a fit of pure rage, the normally calm and reserved Tamaki Screaming soon turned into a Bellowing roar of a monster

"And he's pissed." She put a hand in front of Chess, as her bracelet switched into sword form.
Flames gather around him, creating a sort of spiritual seal. the spirits of the other world flying around him as if protecting him
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

"S&#*." I replied simply. "Tamaki!" I tried yelling. I really needed him to not panic. He was capable of terrible things. I glanced over at Liz. "What do we do?" I didn't have my scythe right now and it was what I was best with in a fight. "Do you have a scythe on you?" I asked Liz stupidly.
he calmed down as he held his hand up, ensho being ignited by his flames, not burning her as it healed her slowly, calming her mind to ease as his purifying flames Burned evil and healed the good

"Chess you should get out of here." Her voice was back to normal but her appearance wasn't.

"But-Scythe?" I asked hopefully. "Nevermind." She probably didn't have a scythe anyway. "But I don't need to run." I retorted.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

There was nothing to burn except the last of the binding magic placed by the council. The cracks continued all over till I suddenly turn to ash nothing happened as everything stilled

"Chess name the number of times you have fought a God and Won." She looked over, "ENSHO!!"

My gaze returned to Ensho. "Ensho." I whispered. "Are you ok? Do you..." I paused. "Remember anything?" I looked at Liz. "I don't need to fight him. Self defense. I'm rather good at keeping myself alive."

"Chess went someone turns to F-KING ASH I DOUBT IT!"

((OMG IM F_G ASH RN!!! Come on mates SHOW SOME EMOTION ! *pouts* the girls react so well))

((Dude if you die I will fricken cry))
((I have a plan for that but did she turn into a spirit tho?))

((im not dead! just start crying))

I glared at Liz. "Well sah-ree. But I'm pretty sure that was Tamaki." I whispered the last part not wanting Tamaki to hear, in case he got upset. "I mean maybe? I don't think Damien would have and I sure didn't." I wasn't willing to show emotion. Emotion was vulnerability.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus