Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

((Omg ensho, you're breaking tamaki's heart and your go to response is; Hello beautiful your so dazzling; to your other mate.))

"Oh, you were dead. I thought so." I shrugged and walked over to Ensho. "So, how are you now? You look new."
"Shut up," Damien rasps out as he holds onto her. He takes a a few deep breaths and then lets them all out. He chuckles and and cups her face, "Me? You should look at yourself, my Sun"
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Dude I'm in fricken class trying not to laugh/cry/or die and my friends are asking why I'm so red...... SOS))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((well technically Tamaki ran off lol))

I set Damien down "I am not just the sun... i inherited some stuff we can go over later. For now ... has anyone seen the fox?!" Sighed "Stupid Kitsune! He is lucky I need a moon to Balance the sun!"

((I'll make sure to send a sailboat to pick you up ^_^))
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Janus just looked at all this and had mixed feelings about this... For one he was glad Ensho regained her memories but at the same time, however, she was causing problems for two different parties and he wishes for her to settle it as quickly as possible to ease this headache of his.

I glanced over at Ensho. "Well, you were pretty offending to him."

"Ensho you ever do a Thanos poof again I will show you why I should be pissed off. Oh, and Apollo's kid, You have to share my BF with me and her Moon."
Damien rolls his eyes, before taking in a deep breath. He lets it put and opens hosbeyes which was glowing. "It, has apparently run off in that direction," he says, channeling his inner Horus.

Very well I will have this solved soon" Carried My sun mate with me too look for moon mate. I pause by Janus and stare at him "Ah... Son of Janus... I so would like to lock you up" Walked by him and headed off to find Tamaki

((oki Imma end it off here for the night. Me and Damien are off then))
"This is both comforting and furiating," Damien says as he is picked up once again. He licks his lips and sighs. Before leaning back and waving good bye at the others.

((Good night!))

((Night lovebirds, keep it kid-friendly ;) <3 ))

((JK >;) ))

((kid-friendly she says *scoffs*))
((Is that even possible?))

((lamo FML))

((What I think of when I read the words 'kid friendly'; Hewoh. Doo yu wahn tah bee friyehnds?))

((Heads up a friend of mine is joining))
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

((Bruh))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus