Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

"You can call me Chess." I said kindly. "Daughter of Eris, Goddess of Chaos." I gave a wicked grin. "Nice to meet you."
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

Liz walked over to the lake and sat on the pier. She looked at the lake and wonder how long before something blew up.
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

"The name is Janus Flint... Councilor. I have to say come follow to me to my office where I may ask some questions" This time being a more joyous mood.
Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

Sliver slumped as he nodded in disbelief."Alright, Councilor..."Sliver said."How many questions?"

"Just three" he held three fingers as walked to the office.

I followed them calmly. "So, silver. Do you know Liz?" I asked walking besides him.

She looked down at the water and sighed.

"Yes...Why are you asking."
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He was walking by as he saw Silver. "Are you a camper here?" he asked

"Oh, because you look like someone Liz gushes about alll the time." I lied easily. "She thinks you are adorable~"

((......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................))

He looked at Chess. "That was a lie" he said.

"...She'll never say that in her life.So I don't what the hell are you think about..."

"How do you know?" I retorted. "It's not like you hang out with her a ton." I turned to Silver. "Fine. She just seemed really interested in staying away from you. So I mean."

((..................................FML.........................))

Janus than began to sprint to the office as to not waste any more time.

Chess wrote:
"How do you know?" I retorted. "It's not like you hang out with her a ton." I turned to Silver. "Fine. She just seemed really interested in staying away from you. So I mean."

"I know for a face those two are physically incapable of having any feeling for each other," he said, looking at her. "I know things that people will not survive to hear"

"What..?" I asked looking at him confused. "Like you know everyone's secrets? I have secrets. I don't like that."

Sliver would run along with Janus. Once they reached the door he would slam the door and seal it with darkness."You better ask those 3 questions.NOW

((Talking smack to the dude your character has a crush on))

"I just know for a fact. Their auras collide with each other, they couldn't pair even if they were the last means of human life"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus