Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Dmaien pulls back and tilts his head to the side. He licks his lips, looking dazed for a few moments. Before he screams. His form cracks and a blinding light erupts from within him. He turns to glare at Tamaki. "You," he growls out as he grows in size. He stops at 10ft, and pukls out his bow. "I will hunt down every last one of your kind," he says while drawing an arrow.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((GDI Liz is not crying! *pouts*))
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

Liz turned her head away, as blood ran down her face. "Damn it Chess you're to nice."
He clenched his fist as soon he was standing in a crater due to the preassure "MY FLAMES ONLY HEAL THE PURE AND GOOD AND BURN THE EVIL AND IMPURE" He yells as he can hear her easy, tears running down his eyes as his hand bled as his claws dug into his palm

((dami hunny... you are just supposed to cry... lol i love the drama ... but honestly though can at least one of you two cuties notice the mate marks have changed perhaps?))

With a slight burning sensation on Tamaki's and Damien's right forearms a new symbol appeared. It was an infinity symbol

She walked to block Tamaki form Damien, "Just stop!
Damien ignores the tears that were freely running down his face. His sun. His love. His reason for life was gone. He pulls back on his bow and materialises an arrow of light.
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

I looked at Liz. "I am?" with a quizzical expression. Then my attention turned to Tamaki. "I'm sorry! I just don't know how it happened and you seem powerful enough!" in the corner of my eye I noticed Damien. My eyes turned black. "Damien, don't you dare." I whispered. "Ensho would kill you."
He stops and looks at his burning mate mark. He tilts hisbhead to the side in confusion. "What in Hades" he grumbles in disbelief.
((I have to go...c.an we pause on this please))

He glares, noticing his mark as he puts his bloody paw on it "Go right ahead......I have immortality till I receive my Inheritence as the ruler of spirits, then when you die I will rule over you"
He slowly calmed down

"Sorry, my dad doesn't know."

The dust swirls around and the ashes turn to gold as it glows and a figure formed out of it at around 7ft in height. This time the figure had black hair and black eyes with gold rings in them. The skin was a nice healthy shade of Tan as i stretch out and yawned a bit GDI Dying was such a b!tch

"................................................................B!tch I am going to smack you..............................................." She walked over to her grinning like a fool, "You're an @ss"
Damien drops his weapons and shrinks. He runs over crying and wraps her in a giant bear hug. "I tgought I'd lost you again," he whispers in a broken voice. Letting the tears flow.

Blinked and then Blinked again "Liz ... is that you? Why are you black? ..." Tilted head to side and scooped up Liz "Look Look ... I got new powers and I remember EVERYTHING!!!" Twirled her around and noticed my two mates
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

My eyes widened for a moment. "Oh~" I simple stated. "You aren't dead."
((one last reply))

His turns to a fox cub, his clothes, kiseru and katana was left as he ran off crying, obviously hurt that he thought she died........running of with hurt feelings

Well hello, beautiful" Smirked and eyed Damien "Is it me or did you get even more dazzling in the moments I was gone?"

No no ... I WAS dead" Corrected Chess as I hold Dami like a child and kissed his neck "Has anyone seen my pretty fox?" Sighed "Did he run off.."

She burst over laughing as her hair turned back to brown with blue eyes, "That's the first thing you ask? And please save it for the bedroom Ensho."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus