Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

Sliver walked through the barrier, as this was the area where all the Half-bloods went. However, as he went through, he saw cracked earth and many magical presences in the area."What in the...know what not even going to ask what happened...I already have a good idea of what happened."Sliver continue to walked through while bobbing his head.
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

I turned around with someone else's presence. "Oh?" I asked no one. "Who's that?" I turned to Liz quickly. "Liz, someone just entered camp." I told her.
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

Liz had watched them run off and looked at the destruction the had caused, "If I get blamed for this..." She looked at Chess, "What?"
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Janus had noticed someone has entered the barrier, he began turned and walked to the area, he believed the distortion came from.

I sighed, frustrated. "I said. Someone just entered camp. And I don't think they've been here before. Wanta check it out?"

Liz nodded, "Sure, but this is one hell of a time for someone to come."

He eventually went to area and saw while above a small cliff hill he saw a young man with blonde hair and yelled to him, "Who are you?" he pointed to him with his finger

"Great, let's go." I ran over to the barrier where I saw Flint pointing an almost accusatory finger at someone I've never seen before. Annoyed, I walked over. "Flint." I responded cooly. "Don't be rude."

Liz walked over and saw the short blonde person and groaned, "Chess I'll leave this one to you."

I grabbed Liz's arm. "Wait, Liz? Do you know him?" I groaned and turned back to Flint. "And Flint, don't be rude to someone who clearly belongs here. He came through the barrier after all." I let go of Liz's arm and walked over to the newcomer. "Hello. What is your name?"

"A pain in the @ss." she muttered.

Sliver continued, and he only saw that the environment only got worse."Either someone I know did this it's someone else completely."However, he saw two people, and said."Elizabeth, Did you lose control again?"

She looked at Chess, "I am going to go drown myself, can you deal with it?" At that, she turned around and started to walk away.

I glanced at Liz and back to the stranger with a sly smile. "You two would look very good together." I hinted. "You know her? and Liz no! I would miss you a little."

He ignored Chess and jumped down and front Sliver and said to him, "Hello there and who are you?" as he put his hand out for handshake

((Knew it. I win the bet))

I glared at Flint. "Flint, no offense, but you can not exactly...be the kindest"
((And what bet??Spill??))

((Goddammit, why do you do this to me?))

((Real life friend, bet you try to ship))

"Yup, Name's Sliver. Son of Erebus or Erebos.Whatever is easier to call him..."Sliver said,"And good to see you too, Miss..."Sliver drawed out, as an attempt to draw out her name.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus