Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

(( Gotcha! I'll Plop Rhys In The Hermes Cabin, Since He Isn't Claimed Yet. :D ))

As usual, Rhys was sitting on the steps of the Hermes cabin, flipping through the pages of a novel. He seemed focused, for his brows were furrowed and his nose was slightly scrunched. Biting the tip of the eraser on his pencil, his eyes scanned over the words, though they practically meant nothing to him.
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

Liz glared at Sliver, "I'm leaving." She walked over to Hermes to see if she could get some pepper spray. "Anyone Here?"
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Anybody on? I'm just trying to read through everything I missed whilst at school XD))

((Me, Rhys, and Mabey Sliver))

Rhys looked up, surprised to see the stranger- well, Liz- from before. Smiling, he gave a small wave and tucked his pencil into the crease of his book, shutting it gently. "Hey..!" He cleared his throat after his voice cracked. "Uhm- It's nice to see you again."

((Hmm, anywhere I can jump in? I haven't replied in a while >.<))

(( *gasp* This Silver guy is a child of Erebus too!? Squeeee! ))

"Hey, Rhys right? Is anyone selling pepper spray?"
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

After Sliver left, Janus began to something in Sliver may use him later as a contingency plan if he fails in the long run.

Ramoth was standing near the barrier, glancing at the chaos that had happened to camp with wide eyes before her expression turned impassive, a slight curiosity at the two new-comers....but Silver. Silver intrigued her, she felt a...kinship with him. 'No way he's like me' she thought to herself before deciding to follow him quietly.

"Pepper spray? Ehm- I'm not to sure.. Is everything alright?" He rose an eyebrow at Liz.

"No, not even remotely." She shook her head and looked around.

"Well, it's not my place to ask-" He smiled weakly. "-but I'm curious. So, may I question you about what is happening..?"
((Where is liz at the moment))

((Hermes cabin with Ryhs I think ~))

((Yes and No Ramoth!))

(( What I dooo? O.o))

((~))

(( XD I S H I P it!!))