Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

((GTG))
((ooo can I join with one of my characters or...? o.o))
(( I dont know what happened when I was gone but I am gonna say Tamakinis following Liz))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((lmao are all the male demigods this serious? This is intense drama lmao and its actually kinda interesting.. i haven't welcomed our new friends earlier so Elisora, Mango and Cactus ^^ welcome to our RP))
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((am i allowed to join?))

((ofc you can join. Currently in a bit of Chaos ... so just avoid the fighting area for now))
Matt Fowler (played by Major_payne25)

(( hi would this character work here? If so I can take whatever position y’all need me in ))
((Yeah, I think so, as long as he's the son of hypnos. But I'mnot the perrson that appeoves things. You may have to wait for someone else))

((Quite an interesting character you have ^^ very well I have no opposition to it. As long as those powers don't get too overused))

(( yeah thanks I’ve based him off of a character in one of my books! So do u want me to be a counselor or a camper? ))
((I hope it is a character with a normal personality and not an extream one))

((well a camper would be fun if you want ^^ we already have two extreme counsellors lmao))

(( oh ight I’ll be a camper then! How should I introduce my character? ))
((Arriving in camp, btw depending on him but I want him to meet tamaki))

((I think coming across Tamaki in our cabin is the easiest and is away from the trouble. Shadow and.the new lady Ramoth i believe her name is ... is also heading to our cabin which is a very good idea.))
((Tamaki is outside the cabin smoking))

((umm dude she is gone already??))

((alrighty guys here we go. The plot thickens. Lets see what we end up with eh? Come on then let's get creative))
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Cough, I feel targeted, Damn it Dad))
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((My fathers are fricken STUPID!!!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus