Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Repository

Just saying hi to all the wonderful folks on here. I've been rping for almost 15 years now, and I enjoy almost all types of rp. Adventure, casual, slice of life, adult, and more. I have one character, Spike the dragon, hoping to have fun with him. Feel free to message me. Mobdro Lucky Patcher Kodi
Hi! Welcome to RPR! This is a great community. I have been roleplaying for years myself and found that this is by far the best site for play by post games I've run across.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to the site, Kingston!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and writing a lot of fun things!
IcedKoi

Welcome to RPR!! I hope you meet nice people and wonderful roleplayers!
sarah18394729

Welcome to the new and improved RPR!!!
Hey there, Kingston! I hope you meet plenty of new friends on RPR to RP with. x
Welcome to RPR!
I hope Spike enjoys the characters he meets here. :)
Morrigan

Welcome to the fun! I hope your Spike gets a nice horde of stories!!
Blue_Crimson

Welcome to rpr!
elcomeWay otay ethay oleplayray epositoryray. opeHay ouyay enjoy ouryay aystay.

Welcome. 💐
Hi there, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here!!
Pen_Tsunami

Welcome to RPR~
And also, wow 15 years??? I’ve been going strong for 6 since I started in elementary and I’m currently in highschool. Spoke the dragon sounds familiar... I swear I heard that was my cousins favorite character in a kids show. Either way, I shall not judge since I personally think spikes a great name for a character that’s a dragon.

LaidBack-thumbsup.jpg.cf.jpg

Enjoy your time in RPR tho~ <3
Hello Kingston! Welcome to Roleplay Repository
Hey Kingston and welcome to the RPR!

I know you only have one character, but do you write strictly in typical fantasy settings or modern fantasy as well? :)
Welcome to RPR! Have a good time here. :) If you need any help getting around the site, you may certainly let myself or another member know and our super duper cool and awesome community will do its best to make sure you like it here. It's a great place for friends, fantasy, and fun, so you'll probably enjoy it if you're into any of those things. :P

As for your character, wow! A dragon! Those are always fun/cool/awesome. :P :D :3 There are many threads and games and things where you'd be really happy, I bet, because there are lots and lots and lots of experienced RPers here, as well as fantasy fiends and forum buffs. :P

If you ever want to chat with me, feel free to say hello. I'd be glad to talk to you.
Again, welcome to the community! I think you'll be a lovely part of the big ol' RP community.
Have a good one! 🌸🌻Bye!🌻🌸

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Repository

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus