Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I am...(fill in the blank).

I am enjoying probably the best part of owning a motorcycle: when you've gotten home, everything's put away, and you finally get to sit down with a nice hot (or cold, depending on the weather) cup of tea.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I am grateful for Kim and the moderaters who make RPRepository a great place. To meet beautiful friends and to roleplay.
I am sick of my telephonophobia... Gotta renew my motorcycle insurance via phone and the very thought is making me so anxious, I feel like I'm going to be sick.
Rogue-Scribe

... relaxing on a Saturday afternoon at home with my sweetheart
I am really excited that I have received a application for my school district National Honor Society in the mail three days ago 😁
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Dib2435 wrote:
I am really excited that I have received a application for my school district National Honor Society in the mail three days ago 😁
Congratulations
...sitting awake at 2:30 AM here living my best and worst life :S
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

...what I yam.
ShadowFlame2022

... waiting for lunch
Fell-san

A shadow,the true self
Fell-san

A shadow,the true self
Fell-san

A shadow,the true self
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I am trying on wedding dresses and hearing wedding bells. 🛎 🛎 🛎
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
I am trying on wedding dresses and hearing wedding bells. 🛎 🛎 🛎
Congratulations on the marriage ❤️
I am ... Just got done hall running for my school print shop and wondering if my school french club is going to cancelled there trip to Paris this summer thanks to Corona
ShadowFlame2022

Oh no, your trip!

I am waiting for my Aunt and Her boyfriend to get married later this month.
Novus

... kind of here, kind of not?

I've been pretty absent on this site for a hot minute, but I have good reasons.
Valerian

doing research on numerology in one tab while working on a profile here on another tab.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I am reflecting on the past. Trying to survive the present and wonder about the future.
I am home after failing my Navy Physical Fitness Assessment...and sick from a cold. Fun times.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I am...(fill in the blank).

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus