Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I am...(fill in the blank).

LakotaSiouxWarrior

I am celebrating with freinds🍾🍺🍻🍸🍹🍷.
I am listening to Slayer!...Fun times!
I am... sleepy, but still awake in hopes of talking to someone before I go to bed.
Rogue-Scribe

... navigating the intracies of U.S. tax filing.
Do you know you need to owe somebody money in the U.S. to be able to register an online account with the IRS?
Tax! we're still being taxed by the flipping Normans in this country.

I am drinking milk.
Rogue-Scribe

I am drinking a pale ale as I organise my massive DVD collection.
I AM. . . .literally waiting for my sister to sleep, so I can go to the fridge and can get something to eat or drink.
Novus

I am...
valid
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I am filled with happiness and love.
Rogue-Scribe

...planning a lunch date tomorrow with my wife. Our favourite local Mexican restaurant set up a snazzy 'click and collect' drive-thru pick-up service and it is worth the drive to have a yummy car-lunch.
I am.... currently making a number of combustible lemons to burn life's house down for giving me the lemons in the first place!
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

HibariHaru013 wrote:
I AM. . . .literally waiting for my sister to sleep, so I can go to the fridge and can get something to eat or drink.

*sings lullaby*

Hopefully you managed to sneak that snack.

Novus wrote:
I am...
valid

You are.

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
I am filled with happiness and love.

Aw. ☀️

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
...planning a lunch date tomorrow with my wife. Our favourite local Mexican restaurant set up a snazzy 'click and collect' drive-thru pick-up service and it is worth the drive to have a yummy car-lunch.

I may order Mexican food because of this post...

ChaoticCosmos wrote:
I am.... currently making a number of combustible lemons to burn life's house down for giving me the lemons in the first place!

That'll teach it. Hopefully life gives you chocolate next time.
......currently writing a paper on Oncology as one of the many things I have to study to pursue a career as a Diagnostician. Also, hoping Aviation Technology isn’t cancelled thanks to Covid. Cause I wanna take that class. And build planes. Yeah.
Rogue-Scribe

... wide awake after a two hour nap...
Tired and awake at the exact same time.
I am... feeling loved and happy because I recently got a GF! Long distance is hard but my love for her already outweighs that. Life seems to be giving me the chocolate early ;)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I am...(fill in the blank).

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus