Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I am...(fill in the blank).

I am at home. Trying to figure out how to allocate my time..... I might go back to studying Python.
I am ... Trying to come up with more characters dissgens for my upcoming Webtoon " Secret High "
I am...outa ideas, but still want to rp.
I am...looking for fans of the Sonic fan comic “Ghosts of The Future”
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I am happy I had a reconciliation with long lost friend in real life.
I am recovering from a huge writers block and am worrying about a bunch of my friends here because of the epidemic.
I'm rather depressed and feeling alone in a very confusing manner to say the least.
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

MercyInReach wrote:
I'm rather depressed and feeling alone in a very confusing manner to say the least.

I hope you feel better. 🌹
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

I am starting to realize that important clues about whether or not someone is in the mood to talk is how short or long their answers are and whether they ask questions about you. ✅

I am...having some weird dreams lately.

I am...finally all stocked up on dairy products. 👍
I am about to start my first ever, 12 hour, graveyard shift job with my new job that’s so much better than I could ever imagine
I am... losing the motivation to practice my music instrument and worried about my exams. >.<
Jence wrote:
I am... losing the motivation to practice my music instrument and worried about my exams. >.<

I feel that, except I never had exams...Anyway,

I am still sick with a cold from boot camp.
I am in my pajamas and playing a game while I should be working on homework for college.
i am deciding what tv episode i should watch first, as two of my favorite tv shows both released a new episode yesterday
I am wanting to learn how to draw but don't know where to start
I am relaxing after my second day of online school .
I am anxiety personified
I am trying to be the best person
i can be, because that special someone changed my life forever.
I am ... reading through forums at 1 AM when i should probably be sleeping
I am very happy with the friends I have made so far on RPR and the stories I have started writing with them. There is however one person who stands out the most at the moment.

Quinny, if you happen to read this, know that I adore you and like very much writing and talking with you. Already I consider you as a dear friend. I am really blessed to have met you. We shall have so much writing fun together!

“There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.”
– Jim Henson

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I am...(fill in the blank).

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus