Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I am...(fill in the blank).

I am .. now officially done with my third year of high school
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I am enjoying married life with my husband and his best man my German shepherd.
... feeling accomplished after drawing a few unhappy cacti. Probably not the greatest accomplishment, but it made me feel important for a few minutes.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Dib2435 wrote:
I am .. now officially done with my third year of high school
Congratulations!!!!
I am really in need of going back to a few of my old music projects and actually finishing them... and also I really should get properly to grips with Cubase for electronic compositions, as the quality is much better than Magix (plus it has DAW integration with my Yamaha keyboard, which Magix doesn't have).

Unfinished Cubase synth thingy from 2015
Another unfinished Cubase synth thingy from 2015
Unfinished Magix synth from 2018

Unfinished Final Fantasy IX battle music medley metal remix/cover (was to celebrate the release of the remastered/re-release version of the game, but that was years ago now - 2016)
(Was actually the second of such remixes I've done... the first I put up on my Youtube 8 years ago and it's got 12k views, but the new version is better.)

Electronic Remix/cover of a track from the PS1 game Colony Wars: Red Sun I started doing in 2016

Greensleeves reimagining on Cubase from 2016
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

Riik wrote:
I am really in need of going back to a few of my old music projects and actually finishing them... and also I really should get properly to grips with Cubase for electronic compositions, as the quality is much better than Magix (plus it has DAW integration with my Yamaha keyboard, which Magix doesn't have).

Unfinished Cubase synth thingy from 2015
Another unfinished Cubase synth thingy from 2015
Unfinished Magix synth from 2018

Unfinished Final Fantasy IX battle music medley metal remix/cover (was to celebrate the release of the remastered/re-release version of the game, but that was years ago now - 2016)
(Was actually the second of such remixes I've done... the first I put up on my Youtube 8 years ago and it's got 12k views, but the new version is better.)

Electronic Remix/cover of a track from the PS1 game Colony Wars: Red Sun I started doing in 2016

Greensleeves reimagining on Cubase from 2016

Nice!

I am...sleepy now.

BleedingPascal wrote:
I am trying to encourage myself and finally start a roleplay on this forum :)

You can do it. :)

I am...wondering if they're really going to do this politics room thing or not and honestly is not sure what to root for.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I am happy. I finally got a haircut✂.
I am wondering why I'm still bothering to add to my currently 946-track, 46-playlist folder of D&D background music, when I've only ever actually used it for its intended purpose once.
I am gonna paint today!! XD XD
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
I am enjoying married life with my husband and his best man my German shepherd.

AAWWWW that is really sweet and I'm very happy for u<3<3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I am happily married.🍾💕❤
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I am happy a problem is coming to a end permanently. I will no longer have to deal with it.
i am feeling bummed out

hehe

I am...wondering why 8_Stars_8 is bummed out.

I am...awake too late.
I am.........so tired for staying up late
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I am wondering if this covid 19 nightmare is ever going to end. Or is a bad twilight zone episode.
I am... struggling because of school, unable to be online for more than 5 minutes a day because tiredness or studies, super stressed because of personal stuff yet hopeful that it'll all work out well in the end.

Sorry for rambling, I have a habit of doing that.

Ignore this, I tend to be edgy when I'm in a foul mood

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I am...(fill in the blank).

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus