Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Lilyan (played by Jejune)

“Hmm..I gotta pick hit, you seem like the mean type..sorry.” She picked up a small stuffed toy and threw it at him, given she couldn’t properly hit him in her ghostly form.
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

"Well, hugging or hitting you would be futile since you're a ghost, so I'll blow a kiss in the direction I perceive you are in..."
Omitter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hit."
Alran Halfelven (played anonymously)

"I hit you cos you hit Charlotte. What did she ever do to you?"
Denver (played by Jejune)

“You’re such a cutie...but I’m not sure if you swing that way, so hug. But, if you do swing that way, maybe we could hang out sometime?” He smiled a little, hugging the man gently.

(He swings both ways, for any context to anyone below me :))
Denver (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"From one Denver to another Denver, have a hug, bro."

(I had to when I saw the chance, XD)
Lunella (played anonymously)

"Definitely a hug."
Nanaki (played anonymously)

"Errm.. let's see, this might be rather awkward but I'll give it a try." He wraps his tail around the woman for a hug like gesture.
Blake (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

''This isn't really a hit...'' she says and she softly pet the top of his head and then walks off.
"I guess.. a hug.." Althea furrows their brows, heart thumping in their chest like a drum as they slowly wrapped their arms around the girl. "This is so awkward.." they whispered under their breath to themselves.
Beetle (played by Jejune)

“Hug! You’re a cutie pie, heh.” She would say lightly, her southern accent coming through a bit as she hugged the girl sweetly.
Anneli (played by cloudyrain)

She gasped in awe. "You are the cutest, sweetest person I've ever seen!" She hugged her tight, as if she were her best friend.
Minotaur (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Hug, very gently." Said the great bulking beast.
Shamshir (played anonymously)

"A hit from my lance shall bring you down to size."
Pretty sure a live bio-cannon would hurt even more
Cyler (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

Shamshir wrote:
"A hit from my lance shall bring you down to size."

''im not one to hug or kiss someone, so fistbumb?'' he says,it wasn't a much of a hit,Cyler is too nice to others.
Quirin whacks the back of his head hard, “Too nice will get you killed one of these days!”
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Alran Halfelven wrote:
"I hit you cos you hit Charlotte. What did she ever do to you?"

“Oh, I’m always getting hit on.” :D

*lightly punched Quirin in the arm*
Jean Bart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I wonder why...?" She shrugs, doing a light hit.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Ah...I think a nice hug would do?" She leans, carefully giving the girl a little hug and a pat on the head.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus