Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Hmm... Hit, 'cause I'm bored." He proceeds to hit her on the head pretty hard with a toy hammer and run away.
“For the love of whatever you hold divine, hug somebody!” She proceeds to throw a can of grape soda that whacks him on the forehead.
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

(OOC: Had to edit -- missed my cue as someone beat me to the punch!)

"We'll, uh..." he seems to be a bit out of sorts. "We'll go with a hug, I suppose."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Why, look who it is!" She smiles and tilts her head to one side, pretending to contemplate her options for a minute. "You've been so nice before, I think you've earned a kiss."

Despite her playful attitude, the young artist blushes a little shyly as she leans up to plant a sweet kiss on his cheek.
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm....you can have a hug.”
Anatolie (played by suzixspectrum)

"I think I'd be too nervous kissing such a pretty lady! So I'm gonna give you a hug instead, if that's okay."
“You seem a like a very huggable person.” Cherry hugs him
Mason Fox (played anonymously)

"You seem kissable."
He raised an eyebrow and turned James' face towards his own, holding his chin as he kissed him. He smirked and let go. "There."
Xyren (played by TyroDragon45)

Kiss or hug me and you'll find a barrel down your throat.
“First of all, you answered wrong, you never hit the guy, secondly, this is gonna feel good.” He hits Xyren with a punch to the throat.

"To be honest," Jim feigns a bored tone, "I think I'll settle with hitting you, but I won't dirty my own hands in doing so. I have a tiger for that kind of work."
Nails (played anonymously)

"Look at this guy, won't even get his pretty mits dirty with a scrap, bah! You ain't no gangster. I'll show you how we do it in the streets, punk!!" Nails HITS Jim, not even using her tonfa this time, just a cross punch to the face.
Wilson procures from his vast inventory a large stone mallet oddly much larger than himself. The laws of physics really should have something to say about this, but alas. "So much violence! You must be a creature only the great abyss could concoct. I am a gentleman and scholar, my dear, but I must fend for myself!" He then proceeds to utterly clobber the elf with one fell swoop.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Oh dear..." She surveys the willy-nilly whacking with a thoughtful air. "Well, if you'll let me get close enough, I'd really prefer a hug over a hit! Anyways, if I tried hitting you I'd probably end up with a mallet to the head, which wouldn't really make it worth the effort."

Jim quickly garners this opportunity as it was one of rarity and like his vast collection of oddities and relics most cherished, he didn't want to miss this. "There you are!" he called out to Maisi, his expression one of genial affection. "As you can see, so many people have it out for me. I can't fathom why -- I have such a likable personality."

He gingerly takes her hand in his, careful to do so in a way that would permit her preparation for his earnest intentions. With a gentleman's precision, Jim brings the artist in closer, but nothing that would warrant a sense of invasiveness. Lightly, with the barest of brushed lips against her cheek, the consulting criminal brandishes Maisi with a doting kiss. "I owed you one of those."
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

*straights up punch him* Your "likeable" personality doesn't exactly hide the way you act...the way you see the world. As has been seen, you prefer not to do things yourself. Only reason for that is you prefer to hurt people. Try what you will, but even people like you are simply just too predictable..
Hug

"Ehh, yer a difficult one," Artie pondered, not at all saving Tyro a thorough up-and-down look. "Yer a cute lad, no doubt about it, but all that pent-up rage fer some bloke ye just met, nah, that doesn't do it for me." Then again, everyone got a little pissed at certain archetypes in their life sometime. Seeing he fancied himself a more hero'y type too, Artie would almost bet it sat lodged into his system that he had to lash out at everyone who displayed the slightest sympton of the Jerk Syndrome. "Ye know what, A think ye're actually just dyin' fer a hug!" Strangely careful in her moves, Artie leaned forward to give the boy a quick, amiable hug, then moving back away to security, giving an awkward chortle. There, that would do his temper good.
Artix Violentaxe (played anonymously)

"A hit, for stealing my axe in the Loot Thread. Do not think I have forgotten, cur!" The Duergar walks up to the other similarly named woman and hooks her in the gut.
Ragstone (played anonymously)

"Duergar ye say. HA! Naw a dinnae think so! Nowt like my kith. Hit!"
Artix Violentaxe (played anonymously)

Artix blinks as she's hit, genuinely surprised to see a fellow Duergar around here. Then her eyes flare with indignant anger and kicks Ragstone back. "Obey thine betters, uncouth lout! Back to the forges with thee!"

Hit

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Hug-Hit-Or Kiss(IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus