Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I hope that you all treat me well. Feel free to ask any questions.
Hello Bunny! (May I call you Bunny?)

I'm new too, we can be new together! :D
SleepingBunny Topic Starter

Yes, you may call me Bunny.

If you don't mind, may I assert my curiosity? How did you hear about the site? In my case it was suggested to me by a friend.
Any questions huh? >w< *Stares with intent*

"What's the circumference of a moose?"

XD ok leaving jokes aside, welcome to RPR. We have already pmed each other but Hey! Nothing like a proper greeting here in the forums! Nice to have you here. I hope you like the site just as much as I have =3. The community is great and most people are willing to Rp at a pm's notice. If you require anything feel free to contact me (I'm not that awkward haha) though if it's a more technical thing you could go to the moderators for proper forum wisdom.

Anyway, glad you're here! See ya!
SleepingBunny wrote:
Yes, you may call me Bunny.

If you don't mind, may I assert my curiosity? How did you hear about the site? In my case it was suggested to me by a friend.

Thank you 😊

I also heard about it from a friend; she was on here for awhile but isn't anymore. But it seemed lots of fun!

The circumference (or rather the girth as it is usually called) of a moose is about 80 inches.

In any case, thank you for the welcome 0089

I would suggest that our friend is one in the same, except that mine is male.

Who knows? Perhaps the two know each other?
Morrigan

Hi there Bunny and welcome to RPR...

My questions for you is more of a movie nod, but here we go:

What...is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Monty Python ftw! Lol

I hope you enjoy your time and the stories you create while here!
SleepingBunny wrote:
I would suggest that our friend is one in the same, except that mine is male.

Who knows? Perhaps the two know each other?

Perhaps they did know each other
Hiya Bunny. Welcome to RPR! I hope you meet plenty of new RP pals here. x

Thank you for your welcome Aubade
Welcome to RPR! :) I'm pleased to see yet another curious, interesting creator or enjoyer of creations on the site! We have a lovely, wide-open community here, with lots of games and roleplays and character assessment, worldbuilding, and group threads. Also plenty of casual, and fun, chat. Whee!

If you need anything, want someone to help you with something, or just feel like you'd like a friendly chat, there are moderators and other players and me, so don't be super shy about messaging. We're mostly really nice. :P

Well then, I guess that's it! Welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your time here, so please be kind, have fun, and enjoy the great adventure that is the Repository!

Bye bye! ❀🌸🌻
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to the new improved updated RPRepository created by kim.
Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are tons of friendly people around willing to help. Hope you have lots of fun RPs and make amazing friends!

Thank you for your welcome lithogra, Lakota and Somnom, I'll be sure to message any of you if I have a question about this site. Feel free to send me messages as well.
Deumeawyn

Welcome to RPR!
Hello There! Welcome to the RPR Family :D

Thank you for the welcome all
I see you've experienced how friendly our community can be! I hope you're making yourself at home here! Nice to meet you, by the way. Name's Lucretire, but call me Lucree if you like!

My question is... Do you have any questions for us? Also, have any favorite hobbies outside of RP?

Hey Lucree, I don't really have any questions at the moment.

I have a few hobbies outside of rping. D&D if you count it as a separate thing, as well as video games and reading.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus