Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello World!

Hello there! My name is ThatOneMysterian, but you may call me Mystie. I joined this site because it was recommended by a friend, and he used to go on this site himself. I've been roleplaying for about ten years, and it's really fun! Well, I guess it's time to share a few things about me.

So, I have a lot of interests! First of all, I'm a huge anime fan. I've only watched, like, two anime shows, but I still love it! Like, a lot! I have another friend, and she's a HUGE Danganronpa fan. She's the reason why I love Danganronpa, too! (Did you know that she used to go on this site, and we have the same birthdays?!) Well, I'm also a fan of Pokémon (though I don't know it very well). My favorite Pokémon has to be Eevee (she's so cute)! I also watch a lot of TV! Animation is the main attraction to me, so I focus on channels like Nickelodeon! I just love what you can do with animation! My favorite animated show has to be The Loud House on Nickelodeon. I'm also a great gamer, and Stardew Valley is the best game out there! It's very unique!

I use my computer very often. I like to create visual novels on "Ren.Py", a free visual novel maker. I haven't completed any visual novels, but I will soon! I also like playing Toontown Rewritten, a fanmade reboot of the famous Disney game, Toontown! I find it pretty wacky and adorable, and it's a great time killer. But my favorite website is Subeta! I always go on there! It's a free virtual pet website that's even better than Toontown!

So, the summary is: I'm a total Danganronpa dweeb who loves animation, reading, gaming, my computer, and roleplaying. I didn't say much about myself, so feel free to ask questions! But please don't ask anything too personal... oh my, look at the time! I've got to go! I'll read your questions when I get back! Um.. bye!
Welcome to RPR, Mystie!

Happy RPing! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a lot of friendly folks around willing to help out! Cheers to making friends and having lots of fun RP!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you've found us! I hope you have a lot of fun here! I think I'm gonna need to check out that Ren.Py site myself : 0 sounds pretty cool!
Your bubbly energy makes me smile. Keep being you and good luck with your novel creating!!!
ThatOneMysterian wrote:
Hello there! My name is ThatOneMysterian, but you may call me Mystie. I joined this site because it was recommended by a friend, and he used to go on this site himself. I've been roleplaying for about ten years, and it's really fun! Well, I guess it's time to share a few things about me.

So, I have a lot of interests! First of all, I'm a huge anime fan. I've only watched, like, two anime shows, but I still love it! Like, a lot! I have another friend, and she's a HUGE Danganronpa fan. She's the reason why I love Danganronpa, too! (Did you know that she used to go on this site, and we have the same birthdays?!) Well, I'm also a fan of Pokémon (though I don't know it very well). My favorite Pokémon has to be Eevee (she's so cute)! I also watch a lot of TV! Animation is the main attraction to me, so I focus on channels like Nickelodeon! I just love what you can do with animation! My favorite animated show has to be The Loud House on Nickelodeon. I'm also a great gamer, and Stardew Valley is the best game out there! It's very unique!

I use my computer very often. I like to create visual novels on "Ren.Py", a free visual novel maker. I haven't completed any visual novels, but I will soon! I also like playing Toontown Rewritten, a fanmade reboot of the famous Disney game, Toontown! I find it pretty wacky and adorable, and it's a great time killer. But my favorite website is Subeta! I always go on there! It's a free virtual pet website that's even better than Toontown!

So, the summary is: I'm a total Danganronpa dweeb who loves animation, reading, gaming, my computer, and roleplaying. I didn't say much about myself, so feel free to ask questions! But please don't ask anything too personal... oh my, look at the time! I've got to go! I'll read your questions when I get back! Um.. bye!
Oh, you seem like a ray of sunshine! Welcome to RPR, we can always use more of those.

I don't know a lot about Daganronpa but I had a short-lived Daganronpa-style RP with a few friends before; pretty fun stuff. Hope I get a chance to chat with you sometime! In the meanwhile, enjoy your stay here at hotel RPR.
Welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello World!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus