Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

Well hello there! My name is Pheobe Closethouse, you can also call me Dove! I am extremely excited to be here! I'm an artist with an extremely active imagination! I wake up day-dreaming, and go to fantasizing!
I've been roleplaying for about seven to eight years, starting out with dolls and the vast yard. I've roleplayed with close friends for years, and I'm very excited to roleplay with new people!
I love fantasy role play, especially the more medieval and magic-based stories. I'm hoping to find like-minded people because my best friend and I have split paths on our interests in role-playing genres.

I have a pet corgi named Toby (who is currently licking his bed and staring at me), my favorite subject in school is literature, I want to open commissions once I turn 18, and I want to visit Japan sometime in my lifetime!

Pleasure meeting you all, and I'm excited to meet new people with similar interests!
I know you!

Welcome, kiddo! I hope you have a great time here. The mods are here if you need any help, but if you need me, mama will always be here for you.

*Yes, Pheobe is my real life offspring. Just in case anyone other than her reads this and wonders "what the heck?"*
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and Welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here! It looks like your mom has your back, but if you have any questions on anything feel free to PM me! c:
Welcome to RPR!!
Hey!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! I like your username!!
Hello phoebe welcome to RPR 👋😃
Welcome to the site! I hope you have a lot of fun RPs here!
Frostywolf1828

Hello!
Welcome to RPR! This a lovely community, trust me. I'm new too and I share some of your likes in rping. I tend to rp with Fantasy, Romance and adventure genres. I do experiment with the medieval age plot-lines. In fact, my recent writing work is based on the same concept.
Anyway enough rambling,
Hope you enjoy yourself in the forum! You seem like a cool person. Would love to rp with you sometime! If you're interested, pm me...

Regards,
-Frosty
Hello, Dove.

That's a really nice nickname.

Medieval RP is some awesome stuff, especially with a nice layer of fantasy and magic, IMO.

Here's hoping you write some good stuff while you're here, and it inspires your creative journey!

Welcome to RPR.
Imthenaysayer

Welcome
PheobeClosethouse Topic Starter

Cryptal wrote:
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here! It looks like your mom has your back, but if you have any questions on anything feel free to PM me! c:

Thank you!! I'll make sure I do that!!

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome to RPR!!

Thank you for the welcome!! <3

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hey!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! I like your username!!

I'm sure I will have fun!! And thank you, I like it too!!

Optimusprimal99 wrote:
Hello phoebe welcome to RPR 👋😃

Thank you Optimus Primal!

Somnom wrote:
Welcome to the site! I hope you have a lot of fun RPs here!

I'm sure I will!! I'm really excited!! Thank you!

Frostywolf1828 wrote:
Hello!
Welcome to RPR! This a lovely community, trust me. I'm new too and I share some of your likes in rping. I tend to rp with Fantasy, Romance and adventure genres. I do experiment with the medieval age plot-lines. In fact, my recent writing work is based on the same concept.
Anyway enough rambling,
Hope you enjoy yourself in the forum! You seem like a cool person. Would love to rp with you sometime! If you're interested, pm me...

Regards,
-Frosty

I saw that on your post as well!! I do love those medieval age plot-lines, but magic in the current world is awesome too! It's so cool that you write! You seem like a cool person too! I'm exploring the site a bit but I would love to chit chat with you! Thank you for the welcome!

uhh wrote:
Hello, Dove.

That's a really nice nickname.

Medieval RP is some awesome stuff, especially with a nice layer of fantasy and magic, IMO.

Here's hoping you write some good stuff while you're here, and it inspires your creative journey!

Welcome to RPR.

Thank you! I love my nickname, the dove is one of my favorite birds. Also, medieval roleplay is super fun! Because it doesn't just have to be the English medieval. It could be Norse, Russian, Chinese, so much happened around then with so many different styles! I really hope it does inspire my creative journey. Thank you!

Imthenaysayer wrote:
Welcome

Thank you Naysayer! I really like your user name!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus