Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello :3

Im new to both this site and rp. I have read a few quick guides and have friends who constantly update me on how to play, but i never have. Anyone wanna be my first?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository created by Kim. You'll make plenty of friends in no time.
Hello and welcome to the site!

If you're looking for some RPs right off the back, be sure to check out the Looking for RP Forum or you can try the snazzy Find RP Tool too!

Cheers to making lots of friends and finding a lot of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!! Like others have said, looking in the "Looking for RP" forums! Find something you might be interested, and see their guidelines! People are really welcoming and open to how they like to roleplay! Best of luck to you!!
Valerian

Hello and welcome to RPR, hope you're settling in well!
Auberon Moderator

Hello and welcome to the RPR! Maybe you could tell us a bit about the kind of RP you enjoy? What genres are your favorite, and do you have any characters you really love to write? :)

If you have any questions about the site, myself and the other site moderators are always available to help!
Hey, welcome to RPR.

Hopefully you enjoy your stay. :)
Welcome to RPR!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
You are in the "write" place. Get it....mom joke!!
Hiii Welcome to RPR hope you enjoy and have great RPs
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! I'm glad you found us, I like your icon! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready if you haven't!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus