Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hey, I'm Ash, but most people who know me in the rp community call me Peachy. I'm not new to the site, but I've never used it, so I'm a little unsure of what to do. My experience with the rp community on tumblr has been rather traumatic and it's why I've decided to make the move here. I hope to make new friends and to strengthen my confidence as a roleplayer again.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository. You'll make plenty of friends here in no time.
Valerian

Welcome to RPR, I'm sorry to hear about your experience on Tumblr. This is a really great community so once you settle in I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here!
Auberon Moderator

Oof, I'm sorry to hear that your experience elsewhere wasn't great, but hopefully you have a better one here on the RPR!

If you have any questions about the site, myself and the other site moderators are always available to help!
Hey, here's a late welcome to RPR! Sorry to hear you haven't had the best times when it comes to RP but I'm sure you'll find RPR to be a welcoming place full of wonderful people. There are lots of groups to join, or free form RP. I'd suggest lurking around and looking at anything that strikes your fancy, and remember, if you need any help it's okay to ask questions.
Hey Ash! Welcome to the site.

I hope you have a far better experience here than what you've been through before. If you're ready, you can jump on in to find RPs either using the nifty Find RP tool or by browsing the Looking for RP forum!

I hope you make a lot of friends and find a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
unholypeach wrote:
Hey, I'm Ash, but most people who know me in the rp community call me Peachy. I'm not new to the site, but I've never used it, so I'm a little unsure of what to do. My experience with the rp community on tumblr has been rather traumatic and it's why I've decided to make the move here. I hope to make new friends and to strengthen my confidence as a roleplayer again.

Welcome to RPR, Peachy.

Hopefully you find some peace in joining this community. My inbox is open if you would ever like to chat. :)
Welcome to RPR! I've found it's quite welcoming here. :)
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Awwwww. *tucks the Peach into the safety of the nest* The people here are very nice and if a situation ever arises, reach out to a mod. They are good peeps and have our backs!
Ooooh a cute peach! *huggies* Hiii Welcome to RPR hope you enjoy and have great RPs
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! I'm sorry Tumblr wasn't it for you, I hope this place is! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready if you haven't!
Hello, and welcome Peachy!! Super sorry about your experience with your previous community... but I am sure that you will find your group of people! Welcome back!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus