Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy new friends and buddies!

Hello! Howdy, how are y’all? I’m Biggityboogity or Biggi for short! I’m just starting out, but I do know how to role play. I will be on mostly at night, and sometimes during the day! Shoot me a pm if you wanna rp or we can all just chat here uwu
Hey Biggi! Welcome to RPR!

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask. There are so many helpful people around that are willing to answer questions.

Cheers to making new friends and having lots of fun RPs!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Biggityboogity wrote:
Hello! Howdy, how are y’all? I’m Biggityboogity or Biggi for short! I’m just starting out, but I do know how to role play. I will be on mostly at night, and sometimes during the day! Shoot me a pm if you wanna rp or we can all just chat here uwu

Love the nickname!

Everyone starts somewhere, that's how we improve.

Cheers to making new friends, and writing new adventures. :)
Biggityboogity Topic Starter

uhh wrote:
Biggityboogity wrote:

Love the nickname!

Everyone starts somewhere, that's how we improve.

Cheers to making new friends, and writing new adventures. :)

Hahha thanks! And cheers!

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository.

Thanks uwu!
Valerian

Hello and welcome to RPR!
FancieDonuts

Biggityboogity wrote:
Hello and welcome, glad you are here
Welcome to RPR!
FancieDonuts

yay! Welcome woohoo!!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Did you draw the little avatar there? It's a unique style. Very expressive. Paragraph roleplay is lots of fun. Find a good partner whose method you enjoy and imitate them. It's the sincerest form of flattery and a great way to learn!
Hiya welcome ^^ if ya wanna RP drop a message
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready if you haven't!
Welcome to RPR, this is a great site full of awesome people. Hope you find yourself in lots of fun games with new friends!
Welcome, Biggie!! People here are very lenient on schedules! I hope you delve further into your imagination!

InkWren wrote:
Did you draw the little avatar there? It's a unique style. Very expressive. Paragraph roleplay is lots of fun. Find a good partner whose method you enjoy and imitate them. It's the sincerest form of flattery and a great way to learn!

Thanks! and yes I did draw her! Thanks for the advice!
Auberon Moderator

Hi Biggi! Welcome to the RPR! You might get some mileage out of the Find RP tool, which lets you search through Looking For RP ads. This is a great way to find some new RP partners. :)

If you have any questions about the site, myself and the other moderators are always available to lend a hand! :)
Hi, Biggi! Glad to see ya settling in here. Always a pleasure to find new roleplayers! Please don't be shy to shoot me a PM if ever ya find yourself bored! :) Hope you have a great time here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy new friends and buddies!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus