Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Heelo there im new here. Im ot sure how this works. Im up to anything fun. Im not sure on my charachter. So i kinda put lots of warhammer stuff not sure why
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you make lots of friends here and have a lot of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome! ✨
Tripod0 wrote:
Heelo there im new here. Im ot sure how this works. Im up to anything fun. Im not sure on my charachter. So i kinda put lots of warhammer stuff not sure why

Welcome!

Ah, Warhammer is awesome. I played online for awhile, the lore is interesting.

Here’s to lots of new characters and RP fun. :)
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Perhaps there is a group RP that is in the vein of Warhammer, or even fan fiction RP. You can use the unique search feature here to find out! Have fun learning and making friends.
Welcome and Yea there are sure to be people to rp almost anything here
Valerian

Hello and welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, this is a great site full of awesome people. Hope you find yourself in lots of fun games with new friends!
Auberon Moderator

Hi there! Welcome to the RPR! You might get some mileage out of the Find RP tool, which lets you search through Looking For RP ads. This is a great way to find some new RP partners. :)

If you have any questions about the site, myself and the other moderators are always available to lend a hand! :)
Tripod0 wrote:

Welcome to RPR! Anytime ya looking for a chat or rp, feel free to jump into my inbox! And I'm sure your characters will be amazing, no matter which direction ya take them in :)
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR Family :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus