Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Other Character Things (played by Caztel)

Felix used powerful strokes to begin rowing away. With ‘The Green Serpent’ in between the main ship and the raft there was little to no chance the other ship would get around in time before the two were already nearly past the horizon.
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

Arkhan The Black watched as the raft left in the sunset and ordered all the crew to return on deck. Multiple vampires began to raise small group of zombies to add to the crew before returning back to the Dread Abyssal. Arkham had a large repair crew to take supplies and use the green serpent to repair the Dread Abyssal and then scuttle it. After what seemed two hours, they were finished the repairs and the ship than re-begun its journey to the harbor of Lahmia to get a new ship with more weapon bays and armor and to march on land to Nagashizzar

Both Dianna and Felix were already incredibly bored. Luckily Dianna knew how way-finding and could get them the direction they wanted to go. Didn’t mean it wouldn’t take forever though, and rations were few.

“I miss my friendsss.” Felix groaned and slouched in the ship. “I barely knew anyone besides you on the ship too.. I feel bad.” Dianna said nothing.

“I hope they don’t follow us,” Felix added. “Then we’d really be doomed.”

Nagash wanted those two who had escaped found and captured. When he found out about it, he would force a zombie to jump ship and float down to the water below. His anger was really profound as he berated all of the crew for their incompetence of capturing the captain. But luckily it wasn't as bad as they did get more undead in their ranks calming Nagash for a while. He then ordered Captain Abdel to set a course at full speed to Lahmia for he is tired and wanted to head back to his home. He also knew while those two were out there... they will try to found a way to stop his undead tide so he had Vampires in small patrol craft to go in the direction of where they would go.

((Oui shall there be a time skip or somethin?))
Kuro (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

Kuro battled the ship's crew, effectively trading blows. Although the battle was long and tiring, Kuro kept his wits up. So when it was all said and done, Kuro when back on the ship to efficiently talk to Nagash. When he reached the captain's quarters, he knocked on the door twice, and when he entered, he said"We just made a another enemy and I think you know we need another ship... so let me the next captain,I'll assist" you in whatever you need."

((Yeah after this post))

Nagash would look at Kuro with surprise at the spunk of this kid. He decided to indulge him, "Boy... you have proven yourself in battle and shown great skill in combat. I will be giving you command of the Dread Abyssal as Captain Abdel would be the new captain of a new Man'o war we had constructed in Lahmia. Once we return to port I want you to upgrade this ship with more cannons... 30 broadsides on each side and four more puckle guns and another mortar once I returned from Nagashizzar!" He knew Kuro would get the order and dismissed him.

*Time Skip*
Four days have passed when the Dread Abyssal was finally docked in the harbor of Lahmia. Abdel was given a Man'o War known as " The Saltspear" and Nagash and his entourage which included Arkhan the Black began their journey to Nagashizzar for a meeting Nagash had organized concerning the military of his small empire. He gave Kuro command of the Dread Abyssal and all its inhabitants which was skeletons, vampires, and a few zombies.

Kuro would be surprised at the call. He would be controlling the Dread Abyssal himself.He nodded, then left after that.

*Time Skip*
Kuro would do what Nagash said, but halfway. He invented cannons that can fire twice before reloading. He added another mortar, and two more swivel guns.He also added the colors red and black, as it was simple, yet sent a simple message."Now we wait for Nagash's order."
The man standing next to Kuro, a green devil looking man, seemed to smirk at the comment. "Ah, but do we really need the commands of Nagash when I'm around? I may be your first mate, but I do also have power over these creatures." The man, known to a lot of peasants as Nightmare, was a master of undead magic and the arts of arcane magic. He had a couple allies that had command of other elements, but he hadn't been in contact with them in a while. "If you allowed me, I could very well help you climb up the ranks." The only reason he hadn't escaped was because Kuro had been gifted a totem that granted complete control of him and his powers.

From a sky came a carrion bird. A large vulture-like creature flew down near the helms with a letter tied around its neck. To those who read it would have said, "Captain of The Dread Abyssal, The people we had fought had been identified as Dianna Angevin and her conspirator Indigo Ashenford. I want you to go find and capture them and bring them back to Nagashizzar! Do it I will reward you greatly. From Your Lord, Nagash,"

"Cause I respect the man."Kuro said while looking at Nightmare."Also rising the ranks would mean attracting attention. The attention we don't need."Kuro said. Kuro looked at the crew before him. He honestly hated the fact that the crew was being controlled but what was he supposed to do. He has a first mate. And they're still working.Just...forceully.

The two ladies had made it to their home land and welcomed. Dianna has asked her uncle many questions and he had answered them.

“There are many different kinds of vampires. As you know I myself am a Vrykólakas. I suggest you and Miss Ashenford be careful. They could come after you. Even so you need to continue your mission to Hermorra. I’ll send better guards with you. As well as Ender.”

Ender is a large dark skinned man with half of his head shaved and the other half braided. He was also raised by Dianna’s uncle and the two are like siblings. Unlike Dianna, Ender is a type of vampire.

((These characters had these traits before this rp. Everything is working out somehow!! >:D)(
Nightmare smirked a bit more. "If you don't like that we're under their control, we can possibly go on our own adventure to find my brethren. We can build ourselves our own small army. Then, we may be able to turn the tides."

"No." Kuro said. Then he saw the carrion bird. Honestly, he thought it was a piece of shit.So when it gave the order, he said,"alright, men, let's head east.'

((Redacted))

The large bird yelled at him before flying off back to home in the messenger's office. Meanwhile... multiple patrol ships were still busy looking for Dianna and most didn't find anything but open waters and secluded islands except for one vampire group. This one was able to find a port-city and bribed some of the people there to find the woman. Most were dead ends except for a couple which they followed until they went more inland and found a town and that is where they found them. So they sent multiple pigeons to the different ships of Nagash's fleet including the Dread Abyssal.

Kuro would follow the path they did before, using the Sun and internal navigation. The winds were fair, and the crew, despite being controlled were doing fairly well. It took them four days to get to the small islands that Dianna Angevin and her conspirator Indigo Ashenford were staying at."Nightmare...Keep the ship at a fair distance. I'll come back once I get the two."Kuro said before running and diving in the ocean.

He tasted the salt of the water. It burned his eyes. But yet he continued on until he got to shore."Alright... let's make this easy...Kuro said as he walked into town.
Nightnare shrugged. "Well, you may want more men in the future. We might want to try and find the totems to keep them safe."

Dianna had already left with a new group to find a different route to Hermorra. A large country far far east that was known for its industry in discovering new technologies. They’d gone around on a route opposite or the previous one.

Although, Felix was still in Sokk. As was the city’s name. It was the capitol of a region called Sur. One of the four regions on the landmass. Currently Felix was in the market searching parts she needed for a project. Unaware of the coming possibility of danger.

Guards were posted. One saw the two figures swimming towards them and frowned. Though not unusual, it was strange seeing people swimming at the time of day.

Kuro would approach the beach. Though he paid no mind, giving them a simple nod. He would find a vantage point and quickly climbed up, and from there he found the called Felix. He would approach her from and put a dagger on her back, and said, "Unless you wanted to be paralyzed from the waist down, and spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair, I advise you keep quiet."He had no joking tone when he was talking, meaning that he was serious.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus