Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Indigo Ashenford (played by Caztel)

((Perhaps I may play one of the young recruits?))
Kuro (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

Kuro sailed the ship to a great distance, but he continued to follow the Brixham from a good distance."Nightmare, how far are one of the totems?'However, Kuro didn't want a damage report.He'll stress about it when he gets to a port.The crew need supplies, and more men.He was also planning to have more weapon on deck.

The Brixham was headed straight for the Hermorran port of Beged. The captain didn’t deem the other ship a threat and assumed they were just following to find land or something for repairs.
Luthor Harkon (played by Cactus_Jones)

((Sure, reply anytime you want too))

One of the young men Luther had spoken too was a runway. He wasn’t a normal kid, in-fact, he was extremely convincing. When stealing food wouldn’t work he would talk to the person running a stall and almost always he was able to get what he wanted.

He was dark skinned with light brown hair and amber eyes. He was slim and fast. The perfect street urchin. Karma was his name, and he was eager to find a way of the current island.

Luthor and vampires before they left the city asked the three boys to come along. They all did to get a taste of what expect with Harkon. Currently on Luthor was his pistol, his sword, and a spear while his subordinates carried long rifles and spears along with Luthor as they walked behind him and looking around before they would leave the gate to head more inland.

Once setting the in port.Kuro immediately for all supplies and repair, but he was told it would take three days for the repairs to be done, and an extra day for supplies to come,He agree and went to meet indigo.When he enter, the first thing he said was,"You have permission to walk above deck if you want... and I would like you to help me with something..."

"With what?" Felix asked turning around in her seat. "Also, why the hell would I help you?" She asked spitefully.

Karma was excited to be going somewhere else and doing something new. Previously he'd been living on the streets, but at the same time, he'd been honing his skills and speed. Although, he didn't really know how to use any weapons nor did he completely understand what was going on.

"Cause another Artificer made it and I don't want to break it any futher.Do that, and your free to walk above deck."

"As I said last time, I'm fine down here. Sun is for losers like you. Secondly, I'm not technically an artificer. They deal with making and enchanting items. I'm pretty much just a normal mechanic," Felix informed Kuro.

((Artificer is what I'd say to be her D&D class if I gave her stats and stuff. There is no D&D class for mechanic or anything like that.))

As the group left the gates of Marinsburg, Luthor had them walk further in the forest until he made them stop completely. He had them get low and walk slowly as over a ridge was a deer. He motioned Karma to come closer whispered in his ear, "What do you know about Marksmanship... do fire you know-how to fire a rifle?"

"Whatever, mechanic, can you help me? I have the blueprints."

"What's in it for me? Getting to go on deck isn't worth it. I'm a hermit through and through," Felix grinned slyly. There was little Kuro could offer that she'd actually take.

"Fire?" Karma asked. "I haven't shot a rifle before. I can make fire if that's useful though."

He chuckled lightly and again told Karma, "Well then... looks like I have to teach ya." He then asked both his subordinates to give him their rifles which they obliged to. He gave the other one to Karma in a gesture to teach him how to shoot a gun.

"A ancient city with advance engineering, where the blueprints that weren't used for centuries,How about that."

Kuro had Felix's full attention now. "Whaaat king of engineering?" She asked leaning forwards.

Karma took the gun and tried aiming. After a moment of struggling to keep the barrel still, he sat back. "Can't I just cast a spell or something?" He asked. "Those are easier to aim."

"Don't know really.Some for growing crops, some for combat...even for people that wanted limbs.From what I saw, there was a arm that be launched out for 40 meters, while attached a thick wire. And you still feel it as if it your own."

"I'm in!" Felix hopped up from her chair. This was the perfect chance to get any useful ideas for the wings.

He laughed again before settling down with a smile, "Kid, I have faced many beings who utilized magic and you want to know something. Magic is easily negated. Rifles, however, are not. They don't magical properties but physical." He then aimed his rifle and said to Karma again to hold the way he was holding.
Other Character Things (played by Caztel)

'Negated? Canceled out?' Karma wondered. He'd had a hold of magic ever since he was young. He hadn't had to study or learn spells. He just thought of something and it happened. Well, not all the time. Some stuff he could do some stuff he couldn't. For instance, Karma was still trying to find out if he could go invisible but to no avail. "Oh.. Kay." Karma took the rifle back and tried again. It was a little easier to hold, but he still was no pro.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus