Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

((I would love that, actually.))
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

*Time Skip*

10 days have passed since Kuro's apparent betrayal. Nagash, when the information has reached him, was full of spite and rage as he yelled a warcry so loud nearly the entire world heard him. After that, he put up a bounty of 2,000,000 gold coins for him and Nightmare turned in alive to Nagashizzar. He also has gotten the Dread Abyssal back was doing a major reconstruction which was expanding the length of the ship to house a massive cannon and gave command of the ship to upstart but powerful captain who was known as Luthor Harkon to hunt Kuro down.
Indigo Ashenford (played by Caztel)

After being on a ship of so long Felix had become bored and homesick. Not to mention she hadn't taken a bath in a while and was refusing to eat while she focused on the task at hand. The mainframe had been built and the metal base attached to a set of wings. Separate with more work gone into the right one than the left. Currently, she'd fallen asleep on the floor wrench in hand. Her work lay scattered about and it was nearly impossible to walk into the room without stepping on something.
Nightmare sighed. "What's the purpose of our running? We can't outrun them for long and I can't fight them all off on my own."
Kuro (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

10 days...It has been 10 days of staying alive. He's being hunted. So he grabbed a assassin's cloak which looked at a general outfit with a hood, which he kept on very time he exited off the ship when entering civilization. Every now and then, he would on the girl, keeping her fed and well, and helped with her project. But other then that, he wasn't doing well. He would often rely on Nightmare to steer the ship while he took a 5-minute nap every now and then."Don't know, but it's the only choice we have."
Nightmare shook his head. "It may be our only choice, but until we get to the volcano island, I'm the only one powerful enough to fight Nagash. I can get the other ones once we find the one there."

"Yeah, but now we need to get to a small town. We need suppiles."

When she woke up Felix felt somewhat numb. ‘Argh what’d I do to deserve this?’ She thought angrily as she lay there staring at the ceiling. ‘What’s the point in making these if I’m never gonna be able to give them to the person I designed them for?’ She wondered.
Nightmare nodded his head. "If we had more men, I'd feel more confident in going on my own or sending men to go find the totem."

Kuro would get up."Nightmare, I suggest that you take control. We should it civilization in about three hours."Kuro said as he when below deck. He grabs a roll of bread, a slice of meat, and some clean water. He would walk to the cabin, and open the door."We're going to hit civilization in about 3 hours. Anything you need?"He said to Felix.
Nightmare shook his head as he took the wheel. "I'm self-sustaining. I should be fine."

Felix jumped a bit when the door was open. “Err. Yea. I ran out of binding and I could use more automated wire,” she told Kuro. Felix stood up and stretched.

"Yeah...Look do you want a chance to get out of the cabin? Being in one space could drive one mad."Kuro said when he put the plate down on the table. He looked at her and saw that she was growing skinny."It could be good for you. However, if you want to continue your work, you can stay. You're going to be watched, however. Don't want you running away."

“You underestimate my ability!” Felix have a posh expression. “I’ve spent longer cooped up in my workshop. Sometimes my friends have to drag me out in order to get some sun.”

She paused for a moment. “No, I’m fine. I’ll stay in here,” Felix said as she sat down at the table and began tinkering again.

"At least eat,"Kuro said pushing the plate closer.Kuro would look at the project and say,"What you working on?"

“Not hungry.” Felix ignored the food. “And it’s a pair of wings if you couldn’t tell. Like false limbs they’re supposed to attach to nerves so you can move them. Of course the nerves have to already be in place so they wouldn’t work for just any normal person,” she explained as she worked. “It took me forever to get the blueprints down, but since I forgot to grab those I’ve had to make new ones and go off of memory.”

To the side we’re sketched on spare paper of the wings and their components.

"I see."Kuro said."Trying to harness the power of flight...trying to get a new vantage point, I assume."

“Not... Really. Never mind you wouldn’t get it,” Felix got out a ruler and began measuring the length of some wire. “Technically I only need to make the left one. I guess the right it more for reference.”

"Yeah, your right I wouldn't get it." Kuro said while looking down. "Indigo,I need to know where Diana is. I think you would be safer in her care them mine. I'm a wanted man after all

“No way! Even if Lady Angevin ran into the pirates again she’d be fine! She’ll be more prepared plus she’s got both Colonel Mastrono and her half sister with her,” Felix outright rejected Kuro. “Those three are some of the most skilled people I’ve ever met!”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus