Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Other Character Things (played by Caztel)

Felix glared at nightmare. She mimicked Kuro’s words with her mouth and one hand. “Sure. I’ll just blow his brains out while your gone,” she threatened.
Kuro (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

"Permission granted, Nightmare just doesn't kill her,"Kuro said as he walked out the door.Welll...I'm going to be hunted till the end of my days.Kuro thought. However, he looked on the deck for a ship.Too small...Too big...Too noticeable.Kuro said as he looked at the ships. However there was one ship that was perfect for the Situation. The ship was called Calypso's Knave. When he asked who's the captain, the ship has been abandoned by its captain for a Man-o-War.So when he paid for the ship, he said,"Nightmare bring her, and the crew of 40. We have a ship.And a good one at that."

"I'm not going with you!" Felix shouted. "You'll have to make me!" She told them full of spite. Felix took steps back wanting to grab the nearest strange contraption she could. She reached her hand back to the nearest table. "I told you I ain't going! At least not without a fight."
Nightmare smirked. "Oh don't worry, she won't be dead. Just a bit terrified." He looked at Felix with a smirk. "Are you sure you want to fight me? I am a master of the elements, so I wouldn't try anything on me." He waved his hand around to summon some different elements. "So, you wanna fight me anymore?"

“Humph! I have friends who know all sorts of which craft, alchemy, and magic. You don’t scare me!” Felix shouted at Nightmare. She grabbed a metal pole and took a quick glance at it. “Also, if you guys take me there’s no doubt Lord Ramsay will notice me disappearance! He’ll notify the other two power regions and they’ll look for me, no doubt!”

Kuro, noticing how the crew came and Nightmare the Felix didn't. He walked back to the workshop and heard pieces of the argument. He ran through the door, grabbing Felix in one fell swoop."Don't argue with us. Or me in that manner.I'm a pirate. We take what we want. And if you think Lord Ramsay's going to find you, he might...as a corpse at the bottom of the sea."

“HEY LET ME GO!” Felix squirmed and struggled waving her metal pole around. “WHATS THE POINT IN TAKING ME IF IM JUST DEAD MEAT ANYWAYS! I SAID PUT ME DOOOWN!” She panicked and tried to break free.

"If you want to see your friend alive, I suggest you stop the struggle,"Kuro said."Just do as I say, and you won't see me again.I'll support you in whatever you need, just shut up..."

Felix took a deep breath. “You know what. Imma die so oh well. At least let me bring that.” Felix pointed towards the pile of bamboo, wood, and metal. “If Imma die I want to finish that first,” her glare was full of frustration, but she was starting to realize there was no use in struggling.

Kuro did as she obliged, grabbing the bamboo,wood,and metal."Oh and by the way, what I said was fake.I have no intention of spilling innocent blood today, nor any other day.Nagash will kill you, I won't. You got that?"

“Doesn’t matter. Either way I’m dead,” Felix scowled. “At the same time I’m absolutely positive someone will notice my absence.”

She looked outside. “How did the harbor guards not notice a giant pirate ship approaching?”

"What are you-" Kuro knew what she meant and he hated it. He ran out of the house and head to Calypso Knave, with the project in hand. Once on the ship, he said, "Nightmare, put her and the project in the Captain's Cabin below Men prepare full sails. We need to Outrun Nagash, and prevent civilians from dying."

Kuro would go for the wheel of the ship and steered into the bay. The ship was faster then Dread abyssal, and had above-average firepower for a sloop o war.

Felix stayed put. After a moment of sulking to herself she unwrapped all the components. There were multiple wires she’d have to put through the hallow bamboo so she went to work. The metal attachments would come later. Felix still had her wrench with her so that was useful. Even if she’d been unable to bring any other tools. She’d find a way to craft some makeshift ones with material she found lying around the ship.
"As you command, Captain." He guided Felix to the room with relative ease and carried the project in his other hand. "Well then, let's get this adventure on with." He closed the door of the room and went back up to the captain. "So, where are we heading, O Captain my Captain?"

In the Cabin, where the room was Black and blue, there were Multiple blueprints for many cannons, blades, and ships. They're where also tools she could use, meaning that the Captain was an engineer.

While on deck
'FIRE!', Kuro shout as the roar of the cannon filled the sky. The cannons then fired twice in a row."Damn, he was always persistent/
Indigo Ashenford (played by Caztel)

“I might die but the least I can do is finish this,” Felix grinned slightly to herself. Without any regard to anything really she went to work using whatever she could find. She was technically a prisoner so she took full advantage of her surroundings.
Nightmare stood a bit back from the cannon. "Are we testing things or are we being attacked?"
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

((Want to do a time skip for plot convenience?))

((Sure))
Indigo Ashenford (played by Caztel)

((Les gooo! :D))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus