Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Aye Everybody!

Okay, so technically, not new. Just shy in the introductions department lmao. I've been here bout... a lil' over 2 months now? Anyways, having some great times so far! Met quite a few great people, got some rad rps going, and I have to say, to anyone else new that is viewing this; Stick around! You're gonna love it. And to anyone bored and up for a rp / chat, my inbox is open! Um, you can call me Renny, if you'd like. I don't have much of a schedule these days, but evenings work best for me ( EST. ) and I really enjoy fantasy genres! Soooo, yeah, that's a lil about me lol.

giphy.gif
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Great interduction and username. Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository created by Kim.
Hey, nothin' wrong with lurking awhile.

So a belated 'Welcome'! :)
The ink Wren waves to the Renny! Welcome. Continue to have awesome times!
Hello there! Nice to meet you!

Glad you’ve settled in and are having a lot of fun. :D

Cheers to having a lot for RPs and making a lot more friends!
angelbaby Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Hey, nothin' wrong with lurking awhile.

So a belated 'Welcome'! :)

Aww thank ya so much!!
angelbaby Topic Starter

InkWren wrote:
The ink Wren waves to the Renny! Welcome. Continue to have awesome times!

Thanks! Looking forward to some great times!
angelbaby Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
Hello there! Nice to meet you!

Glad you’ve settled in and are having a lot of fun. :D

Cheers to having a lot for RPs and making a lot more friends!

Nice to meet ya too! Thanks :) been havin' a great time here! Hope you have been as well!
Hey hey! :D

Welcome to this wonderful and humble abode! I hope you have wonderful moments making amazing RPs! My PMs are always open for anything! Come hit me with your ideas and we can chill!

Here's a birb for ya!

GrippingBlueBagworm-size_restricted.gif
Auberon Moderator

Hi Renny! It looks like you're settling in happily here on the RPR, but if you ever need any help, myself and the other mods are always available to lend a hand. :D
Hi there!! Welome to RPR! I'm glad you've been having fun here!
angelbaby Topic Starter

Animatonica wrote:
Hey hey! :D

Welcome to this wonderful and humble abode! I hope you have wonderful moments making amazing RPs! My PMs are always open for anything! Come hit me with your ideas and we can chill!

Here's a birb for ya!

GrippingBlueBagworm-size_restricted.gif

Aww thanks! Great to know, wouldn't mind dropping in sometime for a chat / rp!! Everyone is just so friendly here!
angelbaby Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi there!! Welome to RPR! I'm glad you've been having fun here!

Thanks! Hope you're having just as much fun here too!!
Valerian

Welcome to RPR, glad you've settled in well and are having fun here! It's really a great community!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR Family :D. Glad you've settled in!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome! I’ve seen your characters in the character list and they are oretth awesome. Keep enjoying RPR.
A belated welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Aye Everybody!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus