Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Hello everyone! I'm just your regular young woman with her fair share of interests, one of which just happens to be creative writing. (And by extension, roleplaying). Saw this place and after a while, i've decided to join.

I've been roleplaying on-and-off since my teens but i took a long break from it, so i came back to it only recently. I'm a semi-casual roleplayer with not too many preferences, those can be discussed under PM's anyways. I primarily role play fantasy/modern but i can be convinced to try out other genres too.

Hope we can get along!

Sincerely yours,

Bryn.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to the RPRepository community. Welcome to the family.
Welcome, Bryn! And welcome to back to the hobby as well. :) Tough to stay away from it forever!
LunarMaiden Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Welcome, Bryn! And welcome to back to the hobby as well. :) Tough to stay away from it forever!

Yeah, it is. But i'm determined to give my best this time around!
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!!
Welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome to RPR, Bryn! We’re all very happy to have you here!
Hello, and welcome. I'm new here as well.
Hello and welcome to the site, Bryn. :) I hope you make a lot of friends and have a lot of fun RPs to write!
Heyo! Welcome to the RPR! :)
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here.
elolooooo welcome tonRPR
Welcome to RPR! This is s great site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! Happy gaming! 🤗
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome LunarMaiden to RP Repository! Hoping you are finding it a fun place to roleplay, write stories, and meet some great people!
Kalopsia

I’m new here too, but thought I’d say welcome to you anyway! Cool username you have there. :D
LunarMaiden Topic Starter

Kalopsia wrote:
I’m new here too, but thought I’d say welcome to you anyway! Cool username you have there. :D

Thank you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus