Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Yee Not New Y'all!

So, looks like a lot of y'all think I'm "new" based on the fact I've reworked my profile and deleted my characters as well to later rebuild. But truthfully, I ain't new! Just been real inactive due to school, but its spring break so I am ready to jump back into thinks. Plus COVID-19 might cause my school to shut down too, as has a lot of them in my area and across the states. Anyways, prayers to everyone facing it. But yeah, wanted to clear that up. I still appreciate the welcomes haha! A "welcome back" will do just great guys :) I'm not new lols. But yeah, your dear, lame ole Jade is back!
Welcome back! Man I missed you omG :0 let's start somethin' up again!
Hello Jade! Welcome back to RPR!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome back.
mooncatcher Topic Starter

pluto wrote:
Hello Jade! Welcome back to RPR!

Aww thank you soooo much!!!
Hello and welcome back to the site. :)
Welcome back!! We're super glad to had you back! :D
Hey there, welcome back to RPR! My school's shut down until May and I'm hating it lol. Regardless, I hope you have more fun here!!
Mipps

:star: Welcome back to RPR :star:
Yosh welcome back to RPR
Welcome Back!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello MoonCatcher! Love the Moon names! Was thinking of changing mine to Moonbiter, one of the 'Ten Who Were Taken' by the Dominator and Lady in Glen Cook's 'Black Company' series, but haven't yet.

Anyway, hope you have fun here on RPR and look forward to seeing your characters!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Yee Not New Y'all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus