Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Why hello there, randoms!

Hi everyone, I just got here and I'm excited to get started. I like writing action with guns and galore. Big fan of Star Wars and Warhammer 40k. To be honest, I'm a little confused, is there a page for a newbie like me to read up on everything?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository created by Kim. Welcome to the family. Yes there is a help page.
Hello TheInsanityOfBobSemp and welcome to the RP Repository! :)

I've tended more toward swords and sorcery over my time writing and RPing, but recently have drifted a bit more toward guns. They certainly have an appeal! :)

There's a Getting Started Guide that you might find helpful!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here.
Hiiii welcome to RPR Ive been here a while and Im still learning
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you make a lot of new friends and have a lot of fun RPs. :)
Welcome to RPR! This is s great site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hey there! If you click the 'help' button it'll show you links to all the helpful guides and information! Or, you could use the getting started guide linked above. I hope you have fun here and the site's easy to figure out! I know I used to struggle and that was before the update.
Welcome, InsanityOfBobSemp! If you ever get confused about anything, call for a helper or someone who could get a helper to you!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun finding great rps!
Welcome to RPR. :) If you want some help. Check out the getting started guide and the help forum! They're right in the dropdown menu. If you want any further help, I might be able to direct you here and there. Although I've only been here about a year, myself.

Follow the rules, and ask for a mod if you need one! It's a very helpful and cool community.
There are lots of groups to join, so there should probably be something for your interests.

So follow the rules, check out some stuff, and have a good time!
Have fun! <3 🌸 <3 🌻 <3 🌷<3 🌻 <3 🌸

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Why hello there, randoms!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus