Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Why hello there!

Hello there everyone!! I hope you're all staying healthy during this hard time.

My name is Star, I'm 18 and the most chaotic bisexual. I've been rping for six-ish years on various sites, most notably Tumblr. I'm new to forum websites like this but I'm confident it'll be easier to use than tumblr. Thankfully there's no in-depth coding or photoshopping like tumblr, I died a little inside at each character blog I coded.

I'm currently finishing my last year of high school... as best I can given the circumstances haha. I won't have a lot to do except RP so my private messages are always open!! I like to think I'm super friendly. I mean, I am a sagittarius sun and moon with pisces rising.

I have one dog, he'll be two in april and I am absolutely in love with him. Even when he eats my socks and my wallet and my airpods.

So, yeah!! That's it mainly.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello Starlet! Welcome to RP Repository!
Hoping you find lots of fun, friends, and most of all, RPs to write here!
Look forward to seeing your characters! I Like Tsukiko Matsumoto!
The character templaytes is quite a fun feature of RPR and though it takes a bit of getting used to, they are really fun to set up characters with! Experiment and see how the pages look as each character can have up to 5 main pages which are editable in name and widgets to add!

All the best on finishing high school! Again, Have fun and see you around!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi star. Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository.
Hello starlet please to meet you
and i wanted to say welcome to
RPR hope you have fun making new friends here and most of all enjoy i know i do. βœŒπŸ˜€πŸŒΉ
Oh my gosh! I'm also new to the site, but I really wanted to get a jump on meeting new people ❀ It's really crazy because I think we already have so much in common. I'm also 18 and a Sagittarius! Although, I'm a Capricorn in moon and a Libra in rising. It's really crazy trying to figure out all this forum stuff, as I've been RPing for the past few years on other sites as well (although never tumblr - I always assumed that was for NSFW images and aesthetics before the company banned lewd imagery, haha!)

But I guess just welcome, and just know that my PMs are always open as well if you ever want to chat or maybe even create a plot together! ❀
Welcome to RPR! This is s great site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! Happy gaming! πŸ€—
Hello and welcome to the site! I love your profile picture.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers to making a lot of new friends and having a lot of fun RPs!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi starlet, that's a cute username! Welcome to RPR! I'm also finishing my last year of highschool in the time of the coronavirus. It's... Rough, yeah. I hope you have fun on RPR though! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome to RpR Starlet!!
Welcome to RPR, starlet! We’re glad to have you here!
Welcome, welcome, welcome, starlet! :) I hope you'll have a great time here on RPR. We have a lovely community with a bunch of groups, a great support system, and a lot of fun items and accolades. It's great and the queen of nerddom is pretty awesome. That's Kim, of course.
There are also lots of nice moderators, and fun facts and games and groups, and bazillions of options for profile and character decoration and customization. Woohoo!

If you have any questions or want a pal or RP consultant, message random people! Hahaha! You probably won't get reported for spam.
Just kidding. Maybe don't do that. I haven't really tried it on this site yet. Hahahahahaha. Uhm. But you can message me if you like! I'm not terribly uncool! I think.

Anyway, uhhhh, have fun, be good, have a super cool and funtastic time here... Bye bye! <3 🌸 <3 🌻 <3 🌸 <3 🌻 <3 🌸 <3 🌻
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here.
Welcome Starlet. The character sheet template here is very good and requires no coding skill to make something that looks very nice!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Why hello there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus