Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Bust Requests Open!!! (Closed)

If you'd like to give an older character a shot, I have Juddson. He's got some gallery images there, but his FC is Henry Ian Cusick. He owns a ranch and has a lot of salt and pepper going on on the side of his beard/sides of his hair.

His son, Ericc is based on Bob Morely who people seem to love drawing. His face is very interesting in shape.

Grace is a country gal' based on Darya Lebedeva.

Ollie is a curly haired Tom Holland with honey-brown eyes.

Annnnd Rus is a dragon man with piercing blue reptile-like eyes based on Wilson Bethel.

If any of these catch your eye, awesome! If not, thank you for the opportunity anyway <3

Edit: I'm a moron and when my friend mentioned this didn't realize it said closed :^) Can I blame finally getting some sunshine today?? I wish I could delete so I could pretend I didn't look silly xD
Mipps Topic Starter

tg1260 wrote:
Hey there!

I would love for you to do my character, Narisa. She doesn't currently have a page, but here is the information about her appearance:
- Female human rogue
- Black, curly hair that falls just below her shoulders. Often worn halfway pulled back with a few strands falling down over her face.
- Dusty blue eyes, the expression in which seems to communicate that they've seen a lot of hardship
- Narrow face, with a slightly pointed chin and defined cheek bones
- Fair skin (one might describe it as pearl-like)
- Thin lips (top lip slightly more full than bottom lip)
- An attractive, small nose that fits her face well, but has a slight bump indicating that it has probably been broken before
- Physique-wise, she has a slender frame and is 5'6". Her chest is about a B cup.

I haven't been able to find a good reference picture or faceclaim for her, but here is one that is kind of close?

Obviously the hair is wrong, since it's not curly, and other details aren't quite right either ...
ef9333efe7904fafb66da3d9448b9b5c.jpg

Personality: Narisa is a very secretive individual, and one who is skilled at deception and trickery. She makes her living by conning people, usually through taking on fake identities and grifting them out of their money. She has one particularly successful identity as a noblewoman named Daphne, for which she wears a blonde wig and uses cosmetics to slightly alter her facial appearance. She enjoys the challenge of getting people to give her what she wants and make them think it was their own idea, but also enjoys simply pickpocketing every now and then. She does have her own moral code, and while she's not against violence, she thinks that it most often is unnecessary and would rather talk herself out of a situation. Given her past and her 'occupation,' she doesn't trust many people, assuming that everyone has an agenda.

I am happy to provide more information and/or look for more references! Let me know!

Apologies for the delay, I have a lot on my plate right now so I am getting through these a lot slower then expected!

This one was a bit harder because the references were a bit loose. I did the best I could with what I had. Here is Narisa

blyaIp2.png
Mipps wrote:
Apologies for the delay, I have a lot on my plate right now so I am getting through these a lot slower then expected!

This one was a bit harder because the references were a bit loose. I did the best I could with what I had. Here is Narisa

blyaIp2.png

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the nose and the hair and the aaaa
I wish I had jumped on this thread before it closed, your art is gorgeous 'o'
tg1260

Mipps wrote:
tg1260 wrote:
Hey there!

I would love for you to do my character, Narisa. She doesn't currently have a page, but here is the information about her appearance:
- Female human rogue
- Black, curly hair that falls just below her shoulders. Often worn halfway pulled back with a few strands falling down over her face.
- Dusty blue eyes, the expression in which seems to communicate that they've seen a lot of hardship
- Narrow face, with a slightly pointed chin and defined cheek bones
- Fair skin (one might describe it as pearl-like)
- Thin lips (top lip slightly more full than bottom lip)
- An attractive, small nose that fits her face well, but has a slight bump indicating that it has probably been broken before
- Physique-wise, she has a slender frame and is 5'6". Her chest is about a B cup.

I haven't been able to find a good reference picture or faceclaim for her, but here is one that is kind of close?

Obviously the hair is wrong, since it's not curly, and other details aren't quite right either ...
ef9333efe7904fafb66da3d9448b9b5c.jpg

Personality: Narisa is a very secretive individual, and one who is skilled at deception and trickery. She makes her living by conning people, usually through taking on fake identities and grifting them out of their money. She has one particularly successful identity as a noblewoman named Daphne, for which she wears a blonde wig and uses cosmetics to slightly alter her facial appearance. She enjoys the challenge of getting people to give her what she wants and make them think it was their own idea, but also enjoys simply pickpocketing every now and then. She does have her own moral code, and while she's not against violence, she thinks that it most often is unnecessary and would rather talk herself out of a situation. Given her past and her 'occupation,' she doesn't trust many people, assuming that everyone has an agenda.

I am happy to provide more information and/or look for more references! Let me know!

blyaIp2.png

She looks amazing, thank you!! Sorry for the trouble ...
Mipps Topic Starter

tg1260 wrote:

She looks amazing, thank you!! Sorry for the trouble ...

Its no trouble! Challenges are good for development of skills! I am glad you like it, I hope I did her justice!
Mipps Topic Starter

Woop sorry its been a while. slowwly getting through these <3

I gave this to Eli on discord but here! I have no idea who is up next. But i promise I am still working through my list

Kallai for Eli
5IVacSB.png
Mipps wrote:

I gave this to Eli on discord but here! I have no idea who is up next. But i promise I am still working through my list

Kallai for Eli
5IVacSB.png

Ahhh, thats amazing <3 I always look forward to your art! I can't wait to see more :D
Mipps Topic Starter

Caitlin wrote:
Mipps wrote:

Kallai for Eli
5IVacSB.png

Ahhh, thats amazing <3 I always look forward to your art! I can't wait to see more :D

Thank you ^^ I appreciate it. Next up is my last presketch for Kayta which I will start painting today. hopefully now then things are getting back to normal for me I can get back into a rhythm and it will be done in a couple days.
The last three are foorrr Caitlin, Rook and Raera <3
Eli

I already told you thank you a ton but I will say it here too! I am absolutely in LOVE with this and will most certainly be comissioning you in the future! <3
Mipps wrote:

Kallai for Eli
5IVacSB.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Bust Requests Open!!! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus