Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Bust Requests Open!!! (Closed)

Mipps Topic Starter

Rosalie Thorn Chapelle wrote:
Oh wow, I'm absolutely dumbfounded by your art *-* It's so beautiful and you're very talented. *runs to donate and buys Mipps a coffee*

I'd hate to be just yet another person to request something, but I would throw myself here if there's still an opportunity, because I was really itching for something, especially Rosalie's artwork given that she's been my favored character for years. It's for my lady Rosalie, you can check out the profile for the initial vibe and aesthetic of the lady here, so I don't post far too many details here.

Rubies, diamonds, gold, lots of red, a bit of the 40's glamour style meets Lucy Westenra's Dracula vibe, always wears red lipstick and red stilleto nails.

Here are the specific details of hers:

I can't really find a reference picture for it, but she's very pale, the light - would - reflect - off - of - her - skin type of a pale.

Facial features
a200fbf686334a6f956e5c7832387696604ae346.png

More accurate hair color and length
gl-1413477-1567898057.jpg

Eye color
original.jpg

Body type and style
gl-1413477-1581982629.jpeg

In case you need some other more specific details, please let me know!

here is Rosalie
euc1cAy.png

I am streaming these paintings, incase anyone is wanting to watch. :3
Winters Fury is up next
Rosalie Thorn Chapelle (played by Queen_of_Hell)

Mipps wrote:
Rosalie Thorn Chapelle wrote:
Oh wow, I'm absolutely dumbfounded by your art *-* It's so beautiful and you're very talented. *runs to donate and buys Mipps a coffee*

I'd hate to be just yet another person to request something, but I would throw myself here if there's still an opportunity, because I was really itching for something, especially Rosalie's artwork given that she's been my favored character for years. It's for my lady Rosalie, you can check out the profile for the initial vibe and aesthetic of the lady here, so I don't post far too many details here.

Rubies, diamonds, gold, lots of red, a bit of the 40's glamour style meets Lucy Westenra's Dracula vibe, always wears red lipstick and red stilleto nails.

Here are the specific details of hers:

I can't really find a reference picture for it, but she's very pale, the light - would - reflect - off - of - her - skin type of a pale.

Facial features
a200fbf686334a6f956e5c7832387696604ae346.png

More accurate hair color and length
gl-1413477-1567898057.jpg

Eye color
original.jpg

Body type and style
gl-1413477-1581982629.jpeg

In case you need some other more specific details, please let me know!

here is Rosalie
euc1cAy.png

I am streaming these paintings, incase anyone is wanting to watch. :3
Winters Fury is up next

SHE IS PERFECT T__________T

I am so happy thank you so much! <3
MasterWinter

Mipps have you ever been told your art work makes people swoon? I think I might with all the fantastic work you do and share with others.
Mipps Topic Starter

Winters_Fury wrote:
Mipps have you ever been told your art work makes people swoon? I think I might with all the fantastic work you do and share with others.

LOL I am glad my art brings you joy. :3
Mipps Topic Starter

Lone 'Wolf' Silverlance wrote:
First off: O.O O.M.G! Miiiiipsssss! Your art is as fabulous as you! Thank you kindly, for this opportunity!

I would (if you get inspired) looooveeee having a bust of this gruff OC of mine, Volya.

Volya is a muscle build OC who looks like he's an old man, yet he's only in his late 30's to early 40's. His hair and facial hair are shaggy like, and colored snowy white. Volya's hair is also short. His eyes are like predator eyes of emerald green (or you can do them red for his vampire side). Most of the time he's seen with his wide brimmed black hat, but that is not required as he doesn't always wear it. His coat is black with white ornate designs, but it can be a solid black as I'm not picky. His shirt is a grey-blue, but solid black or dark blue would work too.

Cassi says Volya looks like a shaggy Santa Clause, but Volya doesn't have the fluffy beard that St. Nick does. A smoke is usually between his lips, but that's not necessary either.

All in all Volya is like your bad a$$ older male OC's of mine. I have the image I use for him in his gallery.

Arigato Mipps-San, and thank you again!

I hope he looks alright, he was a little bit more of a challenge :3

Here is Volya
trsRJQl.png
MasterWinter

Mipps wrote:
First off: O.O O.M.G! Miiiiipsssss! Your art is as fabulous as you! Thank you kindly, for this opportunity!

I would (if you get inspired) looooveeee having a bust of this gruff OC of mine, Volya.

Volya is a muscle build OC who looks like he's an old man, yet he's only in his late 30's to early 40's. His hair and facial hair are shaggy like, and colored snowy white. Volya's hair is also short. His eyes are like predator eyes of emerald green (or you can do them red for his vampire side). Most of the time he's seen with his wide brimmed black hat, but that is not required as he doesn't always wear it. His coat is black with white ornate designs, but it can be a solid black as I'm not picky. His shirt is a grey-blue, but solid black or dark blue would work too.

Cassi says Volya looks like a shaggy Santa Clause, but Volya doesn't have the fluffy beard that St. Nick does. A smoke is usually between his lips, but that's not necessary either.

All in all Volya is like your bad a$$ older male OC's of mine. I have the image I use for him in his gallery.

Here is Volya
trsRJQl.png

Reactions in Order

SHKxbRF.gif

STKi84e.gif

VVAIDOw.gif

O.M.G! HE'S SO HANDSOME!!!! Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita (thank you very much) MIPPS-SAN!!!!

-runs to put it up in his gallery-
Mipps Topic Starter

Winters_Fury wrote:
Mipps wrote:

Here is Volya
trsRJQl.png

Reactions in Order

SHKxbRF.gif

STKi84e.gif

VVAIDOw.gif

O.M.G! HE'S SO HANDSOME!!!! Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita (thank you very much) MIPPS-SAN!!!!

-runs to put it up in his gallery-

You are very welcome ^^ I am glad I did him justice.

I am working on Dndmama's Chanda Rao today, along with another set of batch sketches :3

//Dont be shy, Free busts are still open if you want to pitch your character //
Chanda Rao (played by Dndmama)

Mipps wrote:

I am working on Dndmama's Chanda Rao today, along with another set of batch sketches :3

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd like to add one of the following two characters to the end of your list. Hopefully one of them catches your interest. I regret not having seen it earlier, haha ^^

Dãos Kéil Oßläße
Ellarian Ralowynn

P.s All the characters you posted so far are amazing, and so are the images <3
Mipps wrote:

Hello and welcome to Corona Virus Quarantine. We are all a bit strapped for cash and things seem SCARY and stressful.
Trust me, I am right there with you. So how about a little happiness?

For a limited time, I am opening up free-art requests for humanoid busts. I do have an art overhead such as a subscription for photoshop to make my art. So, while I am not charging for these requests, donations are very much appreciated <3
HdFZV6S.png

What?! I know my art is commission worthy. However, I am doing a year-long challenge to improve my art. I am studying anatomy, objects, clothing, armor, metals, accessories expressions, pets, colors, landscapes/environments, lighting and more.
So, every piece I do expands my portfolio and gives me practice in these new structures and techniques. I am helping you and you are helping me <3

Please note that all free-requests are NOT guaranteed and will be done in order of inspiration, good references/description and my available time.

• There is no character Limit; but I am not likely to do multiple characters for the same player back to back.
  • At this time I am only doing singles; no couples/multiple characters
  • If you want something for you as a player instead of your character(s), that's fine by me but I still require references <3

**Please do not remove signature if you get a bust.**

What I am offering:

Human or humanoid busts, no lines, full color. BG transparent, solid color or texture colored
**Horns, ears and tops of wings are OK; I cannot do animal snouts but I am sure I can pull off the noses on a human face. Metal/robotics/androids are challenging but doable.

What do I need? Photo References, previous artwork or other visual based examples that are mix and match (like the eyes of this picture, face structure of that picture, outfit of this other picture- put all together = character) ; or a very clear paragraph description. If you have a faceclaim for reference that you use, just drop me the name so I can google.

If you do not want a transparent BG please let me know <3

**The better the references and/or description, the higher likelihood you'll get a bust.

Once I get working on a bust, turnover time is 1-2 days. (providing life or my cat doesn't get in the way)

Examples:
T1WzHjb.png

Edit: Due to the volume of people, I am bumping those who donated to the top of the queue because I really want to give back to those who are supporting my art <3
If your pending on my in-progress list, you're going to get a bust. If your not pending on my queue list yet, don't worry!!! Busts are open until the thread closes; check back later, I am bouncing around a bit. Feel free to edit any of your posts in the meantime if you forgot something or wanted to add another character. I don't mind <3

In Progress que:
  • Chanda for Dndmama (Sketch done - Painting in progress)
  • Zakn'Atar for Highborn (sketch done)
  • Kaelee for Aveilthe (Ref board made... pending)
  • Katya Sourpuss for Anonymous (Ref board made... pending)
  • Narisa for tg1260 - (pending)
  • Kallai for Eli (pending)

Completed:
  • Alicia for TinyTones
    RKuxMEi.png
  • Aldo for Rigby
    YW1CxXr.png
  • Priscilla for Bookworm
    16l0m1c.png
  • Rosalie for Queen_of_Hell
    euc1cAy.png
  • Volya for Winters_Fury
    trsRJQl.png

If its not too late, I'd love a bust of my humanoid character Drake!

He's sort of a slim, athletic type of character with medium length dreadlocks and bright green eyes (with some bags since he doesn't sleep well) . Has a bit of stubble on his chin as well. Due to his lifestyle his clothes (a sleeveless gray hoodie with an orange shirt underneath) are always roughed up and dirty.

Love your art!
Eee I hope I'm doing this right I literally just joined today orz

Just wanted to say art's really nice 👀
I have no money to donate o(<
Although if you like my art enough we could do an art trade sometime uu

Like this:

image0.jpg

I could match your painting if you're willing to wait a few thousand years orz
The pieces I am seeing here are stunning!

If I may offer up my prized character Nasr or my newest character Kuroi.

The skin tone is too dark for Nasr with the colored reference I do have.
He's pale like in this reference.
l4JoGhG.jpg
Mipps Topic Starter

Chanda Rao wrote:
Well, I'd be a fool to wander by and not put a character down for this on the off chance you find some inspiration there. Your art really is lovely.

I'm going to put forth Chanda because I think you can really do him justice and he deserves a little love since I've been slacking horribly on his rp recently. Also, just recently escaped from hell, so I'd say that earns him a portrait! Escape from hell celebration portrait! Hooray!

Descriptions, face claim, pictures can all be found on his page! At some point I'll get around to making him a Pinterest page as well. Some day.

OMG im surprised i completed this one as today my cat has been a terror!
Hopefully I did him justice.

Here is Chanda
4C2l4UD.png
MasterWinter

Actual footage of me reacting to Mipps's artwork

61HTwb2.gif
Oh man 😍 These are so lovely! Posts need a like feature. I’d make ten more accounts just to 👍 all of these. 😭❤️
Chanda Rao (played by Dndmama)

Mipps wrote:
Chanda Rao wrote:
Well, I'd be a fool to wander by and not put a character down for this on the off chance you find some inspiration there. Your art really is lovely.

I'm going to put forth Chanda because I think you can really do him justice and he deserves a little love since I've been slacking horribly on his rp recently. Also, just recently escaped from hell, so I'd say that earns him a portrait! Escape from hell celebration portrait! Hooray!

Descriptions, face claim, pictures can all be found on his page! At some point I'll get around to making him a Pinterest page as well. Some day.

Here is Chanda
4C2l4UD.png

Welp. I'm in love. I love that he's looking up like that, especially since he was created to be a demon that falls in love with an angel. He looks really great Mipps. Thank you so much!
Mipps Topic Starter

Chanda Rao wrote:
Mipps wrote:
Chanda Rao wrote:

Here is Chanda
4C2l4UD.png

Welp. I'm in love. I love that he's looking up like that, especially since he was created to be a demon that falls in love with an angel. He looks really great Mipps. Thank you so much!

I am glad you like it :3

I am batch sketching the rest of my queue so far that have ref boards. Zakn'Atar is next up to be painted !
Eli

I'm gonna drop one more character in here because I am just too in love not to. I feel so greedy!

I really struggled between two characters. One being my main, this one being my oldest. Aaron is very dear to my heart!

Faceclaim and previous art is all here. I would love a pose similar to this. Wearing a sweater like this without a tshirt underneath.

I totally understand if you don't want to do another!
Your artwork just keeps getting better and better! You are too sweet to offer something like this in a time where everyone could use a bit of light in their life.

Since variety is the spice of life; I'll just toss up a number of my characters, if any strike your fancy awesome! Most RPRs have Face Claim names if that works better than the art/references that are in the galleries

Casey
Jay
Keyton
Devin

and of course my main; Sorwyn, she is anthro but can absolutely be done 'flat-face' like the wonderful Alluvial did here.

You are both a wonderful artist and person! I donated to your ko-fi as a small way of repaying you for your generosity to the community <3
I have never requested art for one of my characters, but I found your thread. It made me really excited and your art is absolutely wonderful.

This is my character Norman's page https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1425147
Norman's appearance is that of a 40 year old male. So a little aging, but not super covered with wrinkles. Maybe a couple here and there. haha As he is older, there is definitely silver appearing in the hair. He has emerald green eyes. For accessories, he is a smoker so you might have a cigarette in between his lips. He is also a detective so anything police related like his gun or shield (police badge). Because, he is suppose to be a detective so he would be wearing nice professional dress attire with collared shirts and ties. Any color shirt is fine, but I always imagined him being really traditional with white or a light blue. For the tie, I would imagine him wearing a variety of different styles of ties from stripes to more fancy designs. Lastly, he also had some scaring on the left side of his arm, shoulder, and neck from an automobile accident in his youth.

I also have a face claim that I could PM you that is close to the look that I'm going for if the picture is too small on the profile link. I'd send it now but I don't want to be presumptuous and or clog up your inbox. Updated: I'll just add the face claim name here, Joe Kloenne, for reference.

If you don't like Norman, my other character that I'd be interested in getting art for is Conrad. I can also provide details for him.
https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1424630

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Bust Requests Open!!! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus