Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings everyone!

Hey there! I've been looking for a new roleplay site and this place looked interesting so I decided to come along and see how things are! I've been roleplaying for a few years, done a lot of different settings and scenarios, and have enough characters to fill a book. I hope to get to know some people on here so that I can get some roleplays started. I hope everyone as a good day/night.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository the best roleplaying website ever thanks to Kim.
Welcome to RPR! We're really happy to have you here! I wish you luck on finding roleplay partners and suggest looking on Find RP or the Looking for RP forum.

What kind of genres do you like roleplaying?
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here.
Welcome to RPR! This is s great site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Umbraknight Topic Starter

I want to thank everyone who posted here, thank you for your kind words. And I have posted a single topic in the roleplay area, hoping to get someone interested in doing that.
Hello and welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and being a part of lots of fun RPs!
Welcome! If you have a whole book's worth of characters, are you hoping to write them into a book one day?
Umbraknight Topic Starter

InkWren wrote:
Welcome! If you have a whole book's worth of characters, are you hoping to write them into a book one day?

Hopefully, I do have ideas for it. I am working on a book right now, just taking it slowly so I don't burn myself out too much.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus