Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

" Not my fault your parents didn't have wings!" He laughed.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn was out of sight from Chase. She tried to see if she could find a shortcut and she did. She was there just moments before Chase.

Chase landed," How... but..." He shook his head," How'd you do it? Backroad, shortcut? What?" He asked in rapid fire.

(( nice. nice.))
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Secret. I have my ways, just like you have yours." She said smiling.

(Thanks :P)

" And I showed you mine, So why don't you show me yours?" He asked taking off his shirt and dipping into the pool.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Fine." She said, tightening her ponytail. "I found a shortcut."

Chase dived into the pool using his wings to propel him. He flew up out of the water spraying water everywhere.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn sheilded her face. "Hey!" She laughed.

Chase laughed flying up to build momentum before dropping down into the water and getting to the bottom grabbing magical stones from the bottom.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn got soaked from the splash. "Chase!" She yelled playfully.

Chase looked up innocently," I got stones." He poked them and the stones glowed brighter. He smiled childishly.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn's eyes got wider. "Whoa..." She ran to the side of the pool to get a closer look.

He threw one to her playfully. It became dimmer once it left his touch. He flapped his wings a few times in the water just to make ripples.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"What are these?" Evelyn asked in wonder.

" Magic stones?" He asked slowly as if he was confused that she didn't know that. He dived down again grabbing another handful of stones taking them back.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Oh...that makes sense." She laughed.

" Yup." He replied staring at the stones. He looked up at her muttering an," Oh." To himself. He gestured with his cupped hands as if to ask if she wanted some if them. After all in order to fly he had larger lungs than humans, So he could hold his breath longer to get to the bottom of the pool for the rocks.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"For me?" She asked.

He tipped his head," No I thought I'd give them to the fish. Yes you!" He shook his head laughing as he spilled them into her hands.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Thanks." She said looking down at the magical stones.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus