Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Intro

WanderingSatellite

Hello!
I have a passion for storytelling and writing. I used to roleplay privately with my friend via Discord but we fell out of touch. I do a lot of writing and figured it would be fun to get back into roleplaying. I'm big on character-driven plots, mystery, and intrigue. I can make characters specifically for certain rps if needed.
Welcome WanderingSatellite! :) And welcome back to the hobby as well.

When you're ready to jump into some games, check out the Looking for RP forum. It's a great place to begin your search for partners or groups.
Hello! Welcome to RPR!

I know you will get along great here on the site, everyone seriously is the sweetest ever!

If you would like someone to chat with don’t hesitate to message me! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome this fine upstanding community called RPRepository.
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR. Best of luck finding writing partners and have fun!!
Yay! RPR is certainly the best site for making new friends and role playing! Enjoy yourself!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RPR! It's a good place to get one's writing on!
Character creation and interweaving stories is the best.
Hope you enjoy this place to the max!
Hello and welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a ton of friendly people around willing to help.

I hope you're able to make a lot of new friends and be a part of lots of great RPs!
Welcome to RPR. I hope you will find what you are looking for. I've joined the site myself just a few days ago, and I only can say good things about it.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Novus

Hey, welcome to RPR! I used to use Discord as a main RPing platform, too, but I kind of float here and there nowadays.

giphy.gif
Valerian

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you have a good time here. :)
I also love storytelling. :D And puns. And weird video game stuff.

I bet you'll 'lite' up the site while 'wandering' around. Huh huh huh huh huhhhh. 'Satel' up for some adventure! :P

If you have any questions or wanna chat or something, you can feel free to message me.
There are plenty of groups and a search function with cool widgets, and a help forum and stuff for if something goes wrong.

Have a good time! You can lurk or do wacky RP battles or challenges or games, or just chill out. Or join a club. Whatever. So much you can do. Have fun! Good bye :D :)
🌻🌸 <3 <3 🌻 <3 <3 🌸🌻🌸 <3 <3 🌻🌸🌻 <3 <3 🌻 <3 <3 🌸🌻
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR, newbie!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashite! Take care always!
<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Intro

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus