Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Adventure !

Hello, I'm new to RPreository.com ! Looking forward to new roleplays and friends on here. I'm into any genre when it comes to roleplays. I'm not going to say that I'm a 'veteran' since it's been a while, I'm very rusty. Anyways, hello everyone :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
WelchsGrapeJuice

Hey there! Welcome to RPR friend!
giphy.gif

Welcome Devi! (And welcome back to the hobby? :) )
Hello, Devi and welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RPs!
Offers you some RP oil to work out those rusty joints. Welcome and enjoy!
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you have a good time here. :D :D

If you have any questions or want to talk or anything, feel free to message me! I also do casual RPs, and my apocalypse teenager isn't my only character. :P
There's an OOC forum, an IC forum, a Help Forum, and more forums. And groups. Big groups, little groups, yellow groups and green groups! A big group party!
No, wait, that's some Dr. Seuss slipping in there. But there are plenty of groups (you can even start your own!) And some group parties, as well. :P

So anyway, follow the rules, take your time if you want, have fun! You'll probably make some friends, too... So have fun with that! :P :P :P
Have a good time, okay? :)
Bye bye! :) <3 🌸 🌻 <3 🌻🌸 <3 🌸 🌻 <3 🌻 🌸 <3 🌸 🌻<3 🌻🌸 <3 🌸 🌻 <3 🌻 🌸 <3 🌸 🌻<3 🌻 🌸
Morrigan

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, and best of luck finding writing partners to create fun stories with!!
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR, newbie!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashita! Take care always!
<3
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great RP's! Happy gaming! 🤗
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Adventure !

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus