Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Missed the RP Community!

BB-Neesan

Hey all, I am so glad to be here. The last time I was able to sit down and find a RP site was probable before I graduated college. After all the .ning sites and YouTube pages came down I think I just buckled down and left it behind. Now that we have all this free time on our hands I thought it would be a good time to get my creativity flowing once again! Over the years I have piled up character sheets in my google docs and they're just waiting to be let out of their cages! Let's goo!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome! Hope you enjoy RPR! It's a good place to let the characters out!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashite! Take care always!
<3
Welcome BB-Neesan!

And welcome back to the hobby! You've picked a good community for getting back into the swing of things. :)
Welcome to the site and welcome back to RPing!

I hope you make a lot of friends here to have fun RPs with!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you find lots of amazing RP's and awesome new friends! :D
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
WelchsGrapeJuice

Do you hear that? That roaring noise? Like 100 jumbo jets taking off? like 30 Nuclear Bombs? Oh wait, it's just 35,000 people screaming "Welcome to RPR" in unison.
hi, im new here, does anyone have any tips for me? i really wanna join an rp
BB-Neesan Topic Starter

WelchsGrapeJuice wrote:
Do you hear that? That roaring noise? Like 100 jumbo jets taking off? like 30 Nuclear Bombs? Oh wait, it's just 35,000 people screaming "Welcome to RPR" in unison.

That's the community I missed !!!!! You're all so nice
Hey!
I'm glad you found your way here and I hope you'll have a lot of fun.
Getting the creativity going again sounds good!
HELLO AND WELCOME!

I hope you find plenty of rp and make tons of new friends, I'm so glad you've found a new outlet to potentially post your characters!

<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Missed the RP Community!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus