Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What are you eating?

Hello everyone!

I'm pretty bored and since I have nothing much to do, maybe I could start a new game(?) I just wanna try.
Since there is already 'what are you listening to', 'what are you watching', 'what are you drinking'... let's go with...

WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
Let's get people hungry. BWAHAHAHAH!
Sorry, that's not funny.

I'll start...

I'm eating. . .

94c84322d3687294562850b3644ce6fc.gif
(Don't take it the wrong way, please. Haha. 😂)

You can also share images of your food.
If it's something you cooked or baked personally, that would be so cool!
And if it's something new and someone wants to try it, is it okay if you can share how you made it? :)
To distract oneself through this quarantine like that
Dalgona Coffee Challenge
SardonicDimpledInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif
Sure, why not...sadly I can't really show any pictures of the food I just had, but...

Anyway I made basically a Red Robin Burger, it's basically a normal beef patty burger with the usual condiments of lettuce, tomatoes, and onions; but what makes it a bit unique than other burgers is that it has a sunny side up egg added in for some extra flavor. It's thanks to this burger that I really love eggs made sunny side up now, and had practiced for years making it right. ( Obviously I did have few failures making them in the past which ended up scrambled instead ^^; )

People should definitely try making one, you won't be disappointed. Of course as things are currently, making it from scratch is the only option available at the moment...
HibariHaru013 Topic Starter

ForeverDreamer wrote:
Sure, why not...sadly I can't really show any pictures of the food I just had, but...

Anyway I made basically a Red Robin Burger, it's basically a normal beef patty burger with the usual condiments of lettuce, tomatoes, and onions; but what makes it a bit unique than other burgers is that it has a sunny side up egg added in for some extra flavor. It's thanks to this burger that I really love eggs made sunny side up now, and had practiced for years making it right. ( Obviously I did have few failures making them in the past which ended up scrambled instead ^^; )

People should definitely try making one, you won't be disappointed. Of course as things are currently, making it from scratch is the only option available at the moment...

That sounds so gooooodddddddd <3 <3 <3 (I honestly started smelling a burger btw. especially the egg part. Hahaha)

royal-red-robin-burger-350.jpg
Yeah, some people wouldn't think that adding an egg to a gourmet burger would taste so good...but it really does...

Also that is a great picture you found...and now I'm hungry for another... XD
Rogue-Scribe

Corn chips and salsa
tangerine-020.jpg

Tangerines! With a twist!

I am in the mood for some sugar this morning, so I turned it into candied tangerines instead.

I don't have the picture for it but its really sweet and crunchy when eaten like that!

Birdy99 wrote:
Tangerines! With a twist!
I am in the mood for some sugar this morning, so I turned it into candied tangerines instead.
I don't have the picture for it but its really sweet and crunchy when eaten like that!

I want to eat oranges now. So tangy and sweet. I want to drink iced tea, too. I feel so fruity! XD
Ramen with white rice dribbled with soy sauce... yum yum!
Rogue-Scribe

A toasted English Muffin with butter, vegemite, and honey on it.

Adobo with rice. ^^
Salmon for breakfast as there's no cereal in the local shops.
Claine Moderator

Inversely - I had a fairly large brekky so I'm eating cereal for dinner 8)
Rogue-Scribe

Brown sugar and cinnamon oatmeal.
nindyaru

Spicy potatoes with chicken liver and tuna mayo onigiri because I forgot to cook rice again.
Lumaslily

Oreos. I have a terrible addiction to oreos.

Lumaslily wrote:
Oreos. I have a terrible addiction to oreos.
They are vegan cookies, so that's not bad. I like Oreos too!

pancit-molo-575x262.jpg
I AM EATING PANCIT MOLOOOO! Ish like a wonton dish! Yum yum yum! <3
I sometimes just get the wontons and leave the soup. SOWWIE SOUP!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

A bowl of cearal
Nothing: I'm intermittent fasting. Oh, but I do plan to try out this Spicy Almond Tofu for lunch.

Edit: It was incredible.
Rogue-Scribe

Toasted English Muffin with cheese

Saussage and Eggs

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What are you eating?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus