Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

When Eli left she continued working on her drawing. When she was done she went to the girls room and hid it in her dresser. (That's where all of her drawings are kept) After that she went outside and just sat on the swinging bench watching the younger kids play.
Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli wandered over to the girls room, finding a corner to sit in, he layed there tracing a drawing of his own on the wall with his finger. It would never be a true drawing as he was too afraid to try and draw something.

Lonnie was still sitting outside thinking. All these innocent kids...they'll be dead if we don't do something. But I don't want to make Eli even more upset. I'll just wait until he cools down...

Finally Eli got tired of pretending nothing had changed, and walked out to find Lonnie he waved,blushing sheepishly," Sorry that was... childish."

Lonnie looked up. She moved over so Eli could sit.

Eli nodded his gratitude,sitting next to her," So, what's next?"

Lonnie huged her knees (if you know what I mean) and shrugged.

Eli tapped her on the knee rhythmically in a set of beats that they had made into a secret language years ago. He smiled sadly at her," You remember don't you?" He asked in .reminiscence

Lonnie nodded and looked at him.

(We're going to say what it means right?)

(( yep, I was just trying to so something to remind her of their childhood when they were happy. Like in the movie onward where they tap on the dad's shoes.))

He smiled warmly. He tapped again saying that maybe they could dig tunnels from the playground to somewhere safe.

Lonnie tapped. You know that's not gonna work, right?

Eli tapped back yeah, but atleast it's a start. Plus it gave us a way to start talking.

Lonnie sighed. She tapped yeah, I guess...

" So, any ideas on what your next drawings gonna be?" He asked, trying to seem less suspicious to the caretakers that might be watching. He tapped," So so you have any other great ideas?"

She tapped for drawing or for an escape?

" For eacape the drawing is just a cover up, although you might want to answer so they don't get suspicious. He tapped quickly

"I don't know, I mean, you know I don't like sharing my art." Lonnie tapped We could sneak out in the middle of the night? But it would leave everyone else in danger.

" Oh come on!" He whined, meanwhile he tapped," if rather not leave the younger ones, you know how they look up to us.

"I'm sorry Eli!" While she said that she tapped yeah same. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if we left them. They're so innocent.

Eli pouted as he tapped,"So we need a way to get them free and then follow them to freedom. We'll also have to find a way to feed them.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus