Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli looked up to lizzie and grinned goofily as he waved energetically," Hiya!" He called back as he tapped out with his other hand,"Alrighty!" He touched his fingers to his temple before saluting lazily," I'll leave you girls to it!"
Lizzy (played by JJLol)

"So, what's up? y'know, with the whole..." Lizzy nudged her head in the direction of a caretaker.
Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

Lonnie turned pale. She had completely forgotten that Lizzy had also heard the secret. For a while she thought that her and Eli were the only ones who knew. "Umm..." Lonnie didn't know how to respond. Especially because caretakers were in the room.
Lizzy (played by JJLol)

"Drawing stuff!" Lizzy loudly said, so the caretakers wouldn't wonder why she cut off mid-sentence.

Lonnie got the hint. "I don't really like sharing my drawings with people. Not even Eli. Sorry..." Lonnie said. It would be hard to talk to Lizzy in secret because she didn't know the tapping language.
Lizzy (played by JJLol)

Lizzy finished her dinner and waved Lonnie over, towards the hallway. "C'mon, lets go... talk outside"

"O-Okay." Lonnie followed Lizzy. This was weird for her. Lonnie was never really friends with Lizzy. She was almost always with Eli.
Star fire (played by scare)

Starfire was back to making her music for the new video
Lizzy (played by JJLol)

Lizzy walked over to a tree outside and sat down against it. She looked around for any caretakers. When she didn't see any, she spoke. "So, I know you and Eli have talked about the thing in one way or another, and I want in. What's the plan?"

Lonnie hesitated. "I feel like Eli should know if I'm telling you. Like, I think he should be here." Lonnie said.
Lizzy (played by JJLol)

"Okay, sure. How 'bout you get him since you've know him for wayyyy longer. I'll wait here." Lizzy answered calmly. She started to fidget with her hoodie sleeves.

Lonnie wandered over to the archery range to find Eli. "Lizzy..." She paused to look around. "Lizzy wants to know what our plan is. About...yknow." She said more quietly.

Eli tore his gaze away from the target riddled with arrows to look at her. He seemed puzzled for several moments as he tried to think of what she might be referring to before he remembered and grinned goofily," Sorry, forgot. Alrighty, can we go over and talk to her?" He asked.

"Yep. Let's go." Lonnie said."She's by the tree that you fell asleep n a few nights ago.

Eli ran a hand through his hair as he chuckled," Well, it was comfy.Can you really blame me? Anyway, I suppose we can go." He said as he began to walk.

Lonnie walked beside him until they saw Lizzy. "Hey Lizzy!"
Lizzy (played by JJLol)

"Hey Lonnie, Hey Eli, Soooooo...... whats happening with the whole.... thing? I wanna be a part of it if I can." Lizzy said quietly, she was fearful that a caretaker might hear her.

Lonnie turned to Eli and tapped on her thigh I'm okay with telling her if you are.

Eli shrugged and decided to speak aloud," Sure!" Then he tapped," I think we should quit tapping while she's here. It's kind of rude don't you think?" He asked her, not trying to be rude to her, but also he wanted to be kind to Lizzie.

Lonnie nodded. "You can start Eli."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus