Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Lonnie (played by jfo7) Topic Starter

"What do you mean 'Whatya mean'"
Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli grinned," I mean that a tree that tall could easily kill me. Don't believe me? A tree that tall could fall on me and kill me."

"Yeah but if you fell you would probably break something, not die."

Eli shrugged,"Yeah, I suppose. So what's for breakfast?"

Lonnie shrugged "The usual" She said as she headed inside.

Eli looked to her," Okie, So what's the plan for today?" He gave her a look like" you know what I'm talking about."

"I don't know." She said, grabbing what was left of breakfast.

Eli grabbed a bowl of cereal scooping it into his mouth. He tapped on the table," So how are we gonna get the little ones out?

I don't know! Why are you asking me?

Eli gave her a look and tapped," who else am I going to ask? a caretaker?

Lonnie sighed No, I just...I don't know what we're going to do.

" you've got to have some idea!" he tapped back

Lonnie pushed away her plate, she was overwhelmed. She just left the room and sat down beside the stairs.

Eli walked over to the archery range, even though he had mastered it years ago when he had grown bored and spent an entire week doing nothing but shooting into a bull's eye. Now he grabbed up a target and pulled it back to 50 ft away from the line. He looked back and decided to pull it back to 70 feet away. He pulled out an arm guard and an eighty pound bow. He loaded the arrow and breathed in. He drew back breathing out. He breathed in as he fired.

Lonnie saw that shot because she went outside. "Nice shot Eli."

Eli looked up and shrugged," Not like I've been practicing or anything." He replied sarcastically.He fired again and hit again in the bull's eye. He walked forward and pulled the target back another ten feet before readying himself to fire again.

Lonnie just stood there watching. She was impressed even though she knew that Eli had mastered it years ago.

Eli missed the first few times he fired at the bull's eye at that distance and every time he missed he looked to Lonnie embarrased. After about three shots though he got it back under control and was hitting the center mark each time.

"Wow, nice." Lonnie said, although she didn't sound impressed.

Eli walked over," Woulda been easier if there weren't people watching." He joked as he untied the arm guard and played down his bow. He took off the quiver and played it beside the bow

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus