Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Star fire (played by scare)

Starfire dear Eli and Lonnie the reason why I left is because I've been adopted by a rich couple, I really miss being there and having fun with you guys but feel free to come over and hang out with me oh yea p.s you and Lonnie are very cool, sign starfire
Eli Black (played by Tugboattom)

Eli's eyes went wide for a moment as he realized he had assumed she would start, after all she had been the one that had talked with her after lunch. He frowned, that wasn't much of a basis now that he thought about it. Then he looked up and grinned proudly at Lizzie," Um well, ya see, we made these," He looked about himself before lowering his voice,"Tents in the woods. Or, I guess you could say we bought them, but we put them together in the woods. I can hunt for a few weeks to try and gather enough food, plus I can try to teach others how to shoot. " Then he smiled apologetically," Sorry, not explaining well."
Star fire (played by scare)

Starfire came back the next day to visit the kids they was very happy to see her again she saw Eli, she saw Rosetta banner she was holding her pet kitty, (Rosetta banner) hey starfire I missed you so much im glad your here I got a super power now, starfire what power you have, (Rosetta banner) I got the ability to turn in to hulk but I can only turn green when I get very angry, starfire that is very cool I have a surprise for you, (Rosetta) what is, starfire this is 6ixnine, Rosetta your 6ixnine I am a big fan of yours
Matt, Mike, and Mark (played by Major_payne25)

(Would these three be ok?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Secret Revolution (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus